two

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know you not Chaeyeon..”

“Eh?” Chaeryeong looks at the person beside her and flash a smile.

“I’m just Chaeyeon, duck.” Chaeryeong says while shifting her attention back to the teacher in front.

Chaeryeong peeks at the person beside her and see her pouting, confirming that the girl believing her. Thanks that Chaeryeong watch all the videos Chaeyeon sent to her. The videos that Chaeyeon took probably almost everyday. Chaeryeong cannot help but sigh silently, feeling that Chaeyeon already have imagined this situation in her mind. Chaeryeong understand why Chaeyeon exclude herself from lot of peoples but lying to their closer one is totally the most difficult one her sister had to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon! There you are.. I been searching for you. Let’s go! We already late!”

“Eh?” Chaeryeong furrows her eyebrows in confusion while letting herself being drag by Yena.

Chaeryeong make a quick look at the building in front of them. IZONE Cafe. Chaeryeong made sure to ask Chaeyeon about that later.

“Yena! Chaeyeon!”

“Sorry Eunbi unnie! This is Chaeyeon’s fault.” Yena says, apologizing to the angry woman in front of them.

“Yah!” Chaeryeong punch Yena’s arm after hearing Yena’s words.

“Sorry Eunbi unnie!” Chaeryeong quickly apologize.

“Fine, fine. Now get back to work.” Eunbi says, leaving the duo to wear the apron.

“Work?!” Chaeryeong cannot believe her ears.

“Yes, yes, Miss Lee Chaeyeon. Now go serves that table.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Lee Chaeyeon!” Chaeryeong quickly storm into Chaeyeon room as soon as she arrives home.

“Keep quiet.” Chaeyeon quickly pulls Chaeryeong into the room, not forgetting to check anyone else outside the room.

“Mom and dad not in the house. Now I need your explanation!” Chaeryeong says angrily as she lay down on Chaeyeon’s bed.

“Okay.. What it is?”

“What with the IZONE cafe?” Chaeryeong keep her eyes sharp on Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon knows that Chaeryeong already knew about the part-time work she did there based on Chaeryeong’s expression. Chaeyeon did not know what to tell the girl so she keep shut.

“Now, cat got your tongue? Wow! You know you shouldn’t work yourself and you even did a part-time at a cafe! What’s your deal, sis?! Are you trying to leave earlier?!” Chaeryeong burst angrily.

Chaeyeon exactly understand why Chaeryeong mad, yet she just doesn’t know what to tell her.

“Is mom and dad not giving you enough money?!”

“No!” The mention of their parents made Chaeyeon shout in disagreement.

“Mom and dad give me enough. It was even more than enough.” Chaeyeon says, avoiding Chaeryeong’s stare.

“Then why are you working there? Did mom and dad agree on that?” Chaeryeong asks, cannot contain her furious, but just to get silence answer from Chaeyeon.

“They didn’t know, am I right?” Chaer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter