four

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Chaeyeon!” Chaeyeon shifts her eyes and saw her younger sister running towards them.

Chaeryeong quickly engulfs Chaeyeon in hug.

“Yah! I told you to call me unnie!” Chaeyeon complained, punching Chaeryeong’s arm playfully.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee can only smile at their daughters interactions.

“So how was your day?” Both Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong asks at the same time after making themselves sit comfortably in the backseat of the car.

“You first!” Chaeyeon beats Chaeryeong at it.

“You should come with us!” Chaeryeong beams happily.

“I really want to!” Chaeyeon says, beating her thought that she can’t go due to sickness.

“How about you?” Chaeryeong asks impatiently.

“I went to school.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. But just one day! And you have a lot to tell me about!” Chaeyeon says as she shoot her sister glares.

Chaeryeong just smile sheepishly.

“Did you talked to her?” Chaeryeong asked.

“Who?”

“Sakura unnie.”

Chaeyeon’s cheek become red hearing that name.

“I did. You didn’t make any embarrassing stuff in front of her, right?” Chaeyeon asks carefully, not accepting Chaeryeong’s craziness while acting as her.

“Nope. Just being the cool Chaeyeon.” Chaeryeong says, teasingly.

“By the way, did you talk about your date?” Chaeryeong asks curiously.

“Date? What date? Are you trying to embarrass me, Lee Chaeryeong?!” Chaeyeon shoots her eyes in surprise.

“I’m just helping you. I forgot to tell you that you have a date with Sakura unnie tomorrow.” Chaeryeong hardly says as Chaeyeon keep pulling her body forth and back.

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon unnie! Open your door!” Chaeryeong keeps knocking at Chaeyeon’s room door. Chaeyeon been locking herself in her room since early morning because she didn’t want to go to the date planned by Chaeryeong.

“No! I’m not going!” Chaeyeong shouts from inside the room.

“Yes! You will, unnie! Sakura unnie is waiting for you!” Chaeryeong keep pushing Chaeyeon to go for the date.

“I’m not going! Just cancel it!”

“It’s too late to tell her that unnie! You don’t want to disappoint her, right?!”

“Then you go!” Chaeyeon telling Chaeryeong to go instead of her.

“I will gladly go but I promised Somi to meet her today! So you should go! Afterall, it is YOUR Sakura!” Chaeryeong shouted, emphasizing that certain word.

“Yah! She’s not my Sakura!” The door swings open with Chaeyeon shouted in embarrassment. Chaeryeong laughs as she sees Chaeyeon’s face in red.

“Come on!” Chaeryeong quickly pulls Chaeyeon with her towards the car. Their father been waiting for both of them in the car.

 

 

 

“Enjoy your date!” Chaeryeong push Chaeyeon out from the car as soon as they arrives in front of the amusement park.

Chaeyeon almost shouted back but refrain herself as she notices peoples around her. She hang her head low as she walks toward the entrance gate.

“Chaeyeon!” Chaeyeon held her head up as she hear her name.

“Saku-chan!” Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter