Lions Go To School As Well

Serendipity

Jimin and I followed him out of the school and to a nearby park. "Shouldn't we of stayed at the school?" I whispered to Jimin. Jimin sighed softly and nodded. "Yes... probably, but we'll be fine." Yoongi walked over to one of the picnic tables and sat down. Jimin and I sat across from him. He put his backpack down next to him and eyed us suspiciously. "What do you want? What did he mean my life is in danger?" Yoongi asked Jimin. 

 

Jimin sighed and looked at me before he looked over at Yoongi. "You are a demigod." "Greek or Roman?" Yoongi asked. "Greek... wait... you're not freaking out...?" Jimin said with his eyebrows furrowed. Yoongi shrugged. "Weird has been happening to me my whole life." Yoongi said. "Plus I've read the books." 

 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Damn books." I looked at Yoongi. "What happened to you?" Yoongi sighed. "Just been seeing weird . I um.. well... I kind of don't feel like talking about it." Yoongi said. I nodded and smiled. Jimin sighed and looked around. "Where the hell are they?" 

 

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and looked around. "You know? Can you see them as well?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "See what? I was talking about to two other boys we came here with." Yoongi pouted a bit and looked down. "Nothing. Anyways! How did you find me?" Jimin rubbed his neck. "Our scouters told us of a big gathering of monsters in Daegu. Especially around here. And Nico got your name from his father." 

 

"Hades." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded. "Which parent are you missing?" I asked. Jimin smacked me on the back of the head. "Don't ask that!" Yoongi shook his head. "It's okay, Jimin. Um, my dad actually." Jimin nodded. "Do you have any idea of who he is?" Yoongi chuckled a bit and pointed behind us at nothing. "Unless you can also see that little girl on the swing set, I think I have a good idea." 

 

Jimin and I both turned and furrowed our eyebrows. "What- oh. Oh! No wonder he came to help us!" Jimin whispered to himself. Yoongi sighed. "Should we be scared?" I asked. Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "No. She's harmless. Most of them are. They just don't know how to get to the underworld and think I can help." Yoongi said. 

 

Jimin stood up and looked back at the school. "I'm gonna see if they're there." Jimin said before he left. Yoongi looked into my eyes. I blushed and looked away. "What about you, Taehyung? Whose your godly parent?" Yoongi asked. I sighed and shrugged. "I have no clue. I only found out yesterday about everything." Yoongi nodded. "What about Jimin?" I sighed again and rolled my eyes. "Guess." Yoongi chuckled. "Aphrodite?" I nodded. "That makes sense." Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes. 

 

"It would also make sense if you were her son as well." I shook my head. "No, I have my mother." Yoongi chuckled a bit and nodded. I blushed and stared at him with widened eyes. "Oh! Uh.. haha. Thank you." Yoongi laughed a bit before he bit down on his bottom lip, keeping his eyes locked on me. I lightly cleared my throat and looked at the grass. 

 

We both looked at each other as we heard a low growl. It shook the ground underneath us. We looked over to where Jimin had left us. We watched as he ran past us. "RUN!" He shouted. I quickly got up and grabbed Yoongi's hand. We both gasped as a lion looking thing came running towards us. I took off sprinting in the direction Jimin had went with Yoongi right behind me. Jimin was waiting for us across the street.

 

Yoongi looked at me before looking back at the creature as it got closer. He tried to pull me with him but I let go of his hand. "Go with Jimin!" I shouted at him before I took off running in a different direction as it got closer. I could hear Yoongi and Jimin screaming my name as I ran further away with the creature behind me. I quickly ran down a dark, small, ally way and breathed heavily as I pressed my back against gently brick wall.

 

I watched as it ran past me. I waited a minute or so and heard Jimin and Yoongi getting closer. “That ing idiot!” I heard Jimin yell. I buckled before I stepped out in front of them. Yoongi hugged me for a second. I blushed and stood still. He stepped back. “I’m sorry... I don’t normally hug.. I just... I thought you were gone...” Jimin looked me over with worry before he grabbed my hand turned back in the opposite direction of the creature. “Let’s go before it comes back!” Jimin said.

 

 

Yoongi sighed and looked at the pond water as Jimin sighed and flipped a coin. I watched him. “What are you doing, hyung?” I asked. Jimin looked up at me and sighed. “I was going to try and call Namjoon, but I don’t want to get them caught or something if they’re hiding.” I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. “How else are we going to find them?” I asked. Jimin sighed and shrugged before he sat down in front of the pond. 

 

Yoongi ran his fingers through his his hair. Jimin and I both watched as he turned around and jumped a bit. He started to move back. “Please... I.. I can’t help you, really...” He said before he screamed a bit and fell back into the pond. Jimin and I ran over to him and help him up. Jimin and I both gulped as he pushed his hair back and tilted his head back a bit. 

 

“..” Jimin whispered as Yoongi pulled his shirt off and rung it out. Yoongi sighed as he ignored us and looked behind us. “I can not help you! I don’t know where it’s at! I’m sorry, but I honestly can not help you.” Yoongi sighed he blushed a bit, it looked like someone had hugged him. He looked at us as he held onto whatever or whoever it was. “It’s the little girl.” He said. “She’s been following me around for a while.” Yoongi said. 

 

I nodded and sighed before I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Yoongi. “Do you think she could go find Namjoon and Nico? I don’t know how she’d communicate with them-“ Yoongi sighed. “I can help her.” Jimin shook his head. “No, you can’t leave us, you’re a wanted man! ....understandable.” Jimin whispered the last part under his breath as he checked Yoongi out. 

 

Yoongi blushed and rubbed the back of his neck before he looked over at me. I blushed and looked away. “I’m sorry.. it was a stupid idea-“ Yoongi gently touched my arm. “No! Taehyung, it was actually really smart... I’ve been working on something actually... it just might work.” I smiled a bit as Jimin rolled his eyes at me. “Well, What is it?” Jimin asked impatiently. Yoongi sighed. “I need one of you to get in the water with me.”