What A Day.

Serendipity

"Why are you just standing there?!" Namjoon shouted at me as he ran over and sliced the back of my cyclops on the back of the leg. I couldn't get out a word. I just stood there stammering like a ing idiot, while he stabbed the ugly thing in the eye. 

 

I scrunched my face up in disgust as he ran over to me. The eye ball, with all its gross nerves and arteries attached, was still on Namjoon's sword. "Why didn't you at least run or something?!" Namjoon asked me. "I-I don't know! This is all just so overwhelming!" 

 

Namjoon sighed. I gasped a bit as the ground began to shake underneath us. "H-hyung-g....?" Namjoon looked behind me first, before he turned around. "Taehyung... run." I held my breath as I looked behind him. About five more cyclops were headed our way. "Run, you idiot!" Namjoon shouted. 

 

I tripped over my feet as he grabbed my hand and ran with me into the forest. He ran up to a big boulder. "Why did we stop-?!" Namjoon clamped his hand down over my mouth and looked around. He grabbed my sword tapped it twice on the... hallow?.... boulder. 

 

My eyes widened as it began to shake and crack. It split open. "Go!" Namjoon whisper-yelled to me. I looked at him like he was crazy before I moved his hand from my mouth. "No! I am not just going to leave you here with those things!" I whisper-shouted back. Namjoon sighed and rolled his eyes. "I got it, kid. You'll just get in the way and get hurt." "You can not take them on yourself!" 

 

Namjoon looked up at the trees. I followed his gaze and squinted as I saw something move on the branches. "I won't. Now, go!" Namjoon said as he shoved me towards the open boulder. The ground began to shake as the herd of cyclopes got closer. "Taehyung, go!" I looked at Namjoon one last time before I stepped through. 

 

It was bright, the temperature and breeze were perfect, everything smelt amazing. In the distance, I could see a bunch of buildings and people. I looked back at the boulder that was now closed. I looked around at the little forest I was in. I sighed as I walked over to a nearby tree and sat down. 

 

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I took a deep breath and sighed out again. "What a ing day...." I quickly opened my eyes as I heard a screech from up above me. I looked up just in time to see a body fall on top of me. 

 

I groaned as I laid down on the ground. "The ..." I mumbled. A couple people, two girls and three boys, were hoovering over me. ", Bamie, Why did you attack him?!" One of the boys said. "I thought he was the enemy, hyung!" 

 

It was all too much. I wanted to go home and be with my mother. My mother. I needed to call her. Where was Hobi-hyung? And that damn cat. That cat was the last thing I remembered before blacking out. 

 

 

I groaned as I stretched out in the bed I had no memory of getting into. I looked over to see my hyung laying in the bed next to me. I smiled as I watched him rub on his arms and chest as he continued to sleep. I looked around and sighed before I got up and gently shook him. "Hyung!" 

 

Hoseok snorted a bit before he jolted awake. "Cyclops!!!!" He shouted as he sat up. I patted and rubbed his back as I reached over and grabbed his glasses. "Hyung, its okay. You're safe." I said as I handed them to him. Hoseok huffed out and pouted a bit as he set his glasses on his face. 

 

His eyes widened as he looked up at me. "Taehyungie! I had the CRAZIEST dream-" I sighed. "Hyung, it wasn't a dream." Hoseok looked around the room and began to whimper. "I need to call my mom! Where's my phone?!" I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted as I felt my pockets for my own phone. “, I think we might of dropped them when we were running away from our former principal." I said. 

 

We both flinched a bit as someone walked into the room we were in. "Finally, you two are awake!" Namjoon said as he walked over to us. "Where are we?" Hoseok asked in a timid voice. Namjoon sighed as he looked between us. "Camp." I looked at Hoseok before I looked at Namjoon. "Camp? What kind of camp?" I asked. Namjoon sighed again and gestured towards the chairs that were on the opposite side of the room. 

 

Hoseok and I shuffled over to them and sat down. Namjoon raked his hair through his hair. "I'm not sure if I should be the one to explain everything to you guys..." I sighed before I groaned loudly. "I'm going to go insane!" Hoseok reached over and patted my hand. "I am too." I looked over at him and smiled a bit. At least I wasn't alone. 

 

Namjoon cleared his throat and stood up. "Follow me." Hoseok and I got up and followed him out of the cabin. We had a hard time keeping up with him through the sea of people and chaos. There were people being rushed into the cabin we had just exited. "Namjoon-hyung, what happened?" I asked. "We defeated the cyclopes, but more will come later. Or something worse. Who knows if they’ll be able to get here or not." 

 

Namjoon sighed as he walked up to a big house. There were statues outside of it and some kind of crest. Namjoon walked up the stairs with Hoseok and I right behind him. He walked up four flights of stairs before he stopped in front of a door. He knocked on it. 

 

"Hyung!" He shouted. No one answered. Namjoon knocked again. "Jin-hyung!" A boy, a couple years older than us, answered the door. He was very handsome. He had jet black hair, perfect eyebrows, wide shoulders, pink plump lips, and a nice inviting smile that made you smile back instantly. 

 

"Joonie! You're back!" He said as he embraced Namjoon, who hugged him back, much to my surprise. I thought Namjoon would of pushed him off, he didn't seem like much of a hugger to me. "Who are these boys? New half brothers of mine?" Jin asked as he eyed Hoseok and I. 

 

Namjoon looked down at his shoes before he looked back up at Jin. "No.... well.... I don't know. I haven't seen anything... you know... special... from either one of them." He looked at me, locking eyes with me for a moment before he leaned forward and whispered into Jin's ear. 

 

I watched his lips as he spoke. "The harpie wanted Taehyung, the tall one without glasses. I'm not even sure if the other is a demigod." I furrowed my eyebrows. I chuckled a bit. "I'm sorry... a DEMIGOD? Like.... from the Percy Jackson books? You're saying that is real?" 

 

Namjoon stared at me for a good minute before he looked back at Jin. Jin looked between the three of us and sighed. He opened his door more, standing off to the side. "Come in. We have a lot of explaining to do."