Gonna Stick With You Forever

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse is the most popular CEO in Korea because of his smartest way in handling his business at such young age. He also is a good looking guy. People know him as a cold person because of his resting face but people really don't know how is he in the real life.

He is so annoying in a good way according to this woman.

Since highschool he likes this beautiful girl but the girl didn't like him. Others student really admiring him for his look, getting a good result in every subjects and rich too. He is not a arrogant boy like those boys in Korean dramas. In fact he is too cocky and he thought he can get his girl he like because of his charisma.

He always bothering the girl every chance he had. He will always waited for the girl at the school gate so they can walked together to the class. They had the same classes. The girl always pushing him away but he is still going to stick with her like a glued.

On a Valentine's day, he give the girl a gift and chocolate but she throw it into the floor and left him dumbfounded. After he recovered from the shocked, he took the gifts and quickly following her. He spend his Valentine's day annoying the girl at school until they got home.

What an unlucky girl, he is her neighbour. Everyday she walked out from her house and there is the annoying boy smiling at her and started running to her. He will followed the girl to the mall, nearest supermarket and he will bring the girl's things just like a real boyfriend would do.

At school, the students started to made a fanclub for the both of them. They got a lot of fans and sometimes a letters and gifts will be in their lockers. He is so popular and he already used with this kind of treatment by his fans but for the girl, she didn't like those gifts, letters and attention people giving it to her now. She hated him so much.

They're no more in highschool or in university now. In fact they are a boss in their own companies. But he never change because he still bothering her in the lunch time or after work time is over, he will come to picked up the woman to go home together everyday.

Right now, he is with a bouquet of roses in hand standing in front the door. Knocking it numerous time making the woman in a suit open the door for him. Looking up at the taller man as she see him smiling like an idiot while giving the bouquet of roses. 

"Hi baby" he kissed her forehead making her happily giggled.

"I miss you Jesse ~" she hugged her husband.

"I miss you more Tiff"

He lifted her up and walked inside her office room. He didn't care if the coworkers are looking at them being lovely towards each other. He missed his wife so much.

 

END