Fault [Boy & Boy]

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse's POV

Leaving you was a mistake that i did in my life. I didn't know what to choose at that time. I was so weak and confused also scared. I love you and my family. I was so confused when they made me choose them between you. I was so scared. We were both so young that time and still study.

Stupid me! I've never fight for us while you did a lot. You even telling your parent that you were gay while me? I'm too scared to tell my parent about us. I'm not the brave person ever cause i'm so scared they will disowned me. I choose to leave you broken and went abroad.

Coming back to Korea after 10 years living in Paris. I still feel the emptiness without you by my side. I dated with a lot of men but i never had strong feelings for them. My heart still screaming for you. 

I was an idiot!

I lost contact with our friends. They all decided to change their numbers after i made you hurt. I know they won't see me anymore. They hate me so much. 

 It was all my fault.

Driving all around the city with my new car then i stopped at the traffic light waiting for the light to turns into green color. Staring at the people crossing the busy street and i saw you. 

You were still beautiful and perfect. You were smiling so much making me smile too. Then i realized you were with someone else.

That person were side hugging you and pecked your lips. You hit his chest because he did it on the public making you embarrassed. You two were lost into another world. 

I was so hurt looking at you both. Suddenly our eyes meet when the light change into green color.

I smile at you but you didn't. I know you still hate me but it's okay cause i deserved it. I'm happy there's someone else who will made you happy and smile again. I hope you won't stop smiling like that.

I drove away from you guys with a tears ruining my face. 

Goodbye, Stephan Hwang..

 

END