Sacrifice [Boy & Boy]

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Author's POV

A guy is staring from a far at his ex boyfriend getting married with a girl. He feel upset and he wanted to go there and to stop this marriage but he couldn't do it. He know his place.

Watching his ex kissing with the girl it successfully making his heart breaking into pieces. He finally realized his tears ruining his face until it fall on the ground.

Flashback

The guys decided to confronts their parents and they did. Surprisingly, Jesse's family accepted their relationship but it didn't go well with Stephan's parents. They're so against with the same gender relationship. They couldn't believe their son are like that.

"I love Stephan and i hope you will give me a chance to make him happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want to marry with him.." said Jesse.

"Do you think we will give you a chance?!" Mr Hwang yelled at him making both the youngest guys startled.

"I'm sorry to say this but i hate this kind of same gender relationship things. It's disgusting!" Mrs Hwang said.

"Dad, i love Jesse and i want to marry with him too" said Stephan.

"You can't! If you do that, you will lose both of us. I'm so sure you won't never see us anymore" Mr Hwang threatening his crying son.

"Can you give me a chance to be independent for once? Can you let me choose whatever i want to do in this world? I'm not a kid anymore!"

"If you still get marry with that disgusting monster, i'll disown you for real son!" Mr Hwang shouted.

Stephan immediately stop talking as he look at Jesse with a teary eyes. They don't know what to do. Jesse couldn't believe the Hwang couple called him like that. He couldn't bare seeing his boyfriend crying and hurting like this. He had enough.

"Choose now, us or him?!" Mr Hwang smirked as Stephan stare at his father in horror.

"I love you guys and i love him too. Please don't make it hard for me, dad.. Please just let me live with my own choices without losing anyone.." Stephan already on his knees in front his father.

"Let's go honey.." Mr Hwang hold his wife's hand.

"I'll let him go if that make you happy, Sir.." Jesse said as he stared deep into Mr Hwang eyes. "I know he can't live without his parents too. He loves you guys so much. I don't want to see him crying, begging like this anymore cause it hurts me too. Let me just sacrifices everything.."

"Jesse.. Please no.." Stephan engulfed him with a tight hug.

"It's okay baby.. You lose me but you won't lose them forever. They will be with you so it's okay.."

"Jess.."

End Of Flashback

"Are you okay bro?" asked Jisoo, his bestfriend.

"I'm okay so don't worry man" Jesse smile.

"Let's forget about him. You still have me. I'll be forever in your life" Jisoo wink at him.

Jesse laugh at his bestfriend being so silly. He know he shouldn't stay in the past forever. He need to move on and there's a lot of things waiting for him out there.

 

END