A Second Chance In Our Life [Fantasy]

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jessica and Tiffany had been married for six years now and without they knowledge, their love towards each other are slowly fading away. They never had a happy talks like before instead they're more into arguments even though it's a small matters. They never cares about each other health anymore. Both of them never tried solving their problems.

Because of the changing in their marriage life, Jessica started to date with other girls and sleeping with them. While Tiffany did the same thing too but she always hanging out with guys. Sometimes they would bring their partners home for a fun.

Their relationship are so toxic.

December in the morning, Jessica already preparing herself to go to work and she see Tiffany still on the bed sleeping like a princess. A smile appeared on her lips as she covered her wife's body with a thick blanket. Caressing her wife's cheeks and kissed on her forehead as she said..

"I'm sorry Tiff. I don't really understand what is happening to our relationship now. I don't know why are we becoming like this. Like an enemies.. Honestly i didn't sleep with those girls because i still thinking about you. You're my wife. Although we might fight a lot and hating each other now?, i will forever love you. But i know you know our relationship are slowly fading away right? I want to change to be Jessica you know. I wanna save our marriage life baby. I'll be back for you and please wait for me okay? I love you.."

Kissing her wife's lips as she quickly leave. Without her knowledge, Tiffany already waking up from her deep sleep but she pretending to sleep because she wanted to know what will Jessica said.

"I didn't sleep with them too Jess and i still love you but i'm confused now because there's Taeyeon who really love me too. She wanted me to divorce with you and marry with her.. I don't know what to do now"

In that evening, Tiffany got a called from Jessica and for the first time she answered it. After having a lot of fight together, she never tried answering Jessica called anymore.

Someone else's voice she heard through the phone. She expected to be her wife but no. The one who called her is not Jessica but a nurse telling her Jessica is in a hospital. She got hit by a car when she wanted to crossed the street to go to the flower shop. She feel like her world is disappeared now.

In the hospital

She's crying while waiting in front of the emergency room. She feel anxious now.

"Mrs Jung..?"

"Yes doctor? How's my wife?"

"We tried our best but i'm sorry.."

"No!! You're a liar!" she yelled as she rushed inside the room.

Looking at her wife laying on the bed with eyes closed tightly. It looks like she is sleeping but no cause she is not. She is already leave this world and Tiffany. She cried so hard as she shook her dead wife's body to wake up the latter.

"You said you want to come back to me! Why are you leaving me alone baby?!"

The next day, Jessica funeral attended by both families and their friends too. Krystal hugged her sister in law while Taeyeon stood behind them with a satisfied smile. She wanted Jessica to leave because she likes Tiffany too.

'Finally you're gone Jessica' thought Taeyeon.

It's been two years Jessica is not in this world and Tiffany still mourning about her wife. She even pushing Taeyeon away from her life after she know the truth. Taeyeon is the one who planned to killed her wife. After knowing the truth, she immediately made a police report and Taeyeon getting dragged by the police on the same day after Tiffany go to the police station.

One day in the afternoon, she walked to the cafe to have a lunch but she bumped into someone. It's a handsome guy and looks totally like her dead wife. It made her gasped.

"Tiffany..?" uttered that person.

"H-how did y-you k-know my n-name..?" asked Tiffany.

"I'm your Jessica" exclaimed the guy.

"No, you're not my Jessica!"

"I'm serious Tiff!"

She stood there like a mannequin when she heard her nickname although it's not coming out with a soft voice like before. She missed Jessica calling her like that.

"You're not Jessica because obviously you are a GUY!"

"Tiffany Hwang.."

"WHAT?!"

The guy dragged her to the park behind the cafe and sat on the bench under a tree. Tiffany looked away to ignored the guy.

"I'm really Jessica Jung, your wife"

"No! I don't believe you!"

"Will you please listen to me first..?" The guy begged as he hold her hand and Tiffany let it be.

"Fine.."

"I know damn well that i'm dead Tiff. I left you and everyone but when i am up there, i saw you and everyone are crying for me. I saw you are too broken when i'm gone. I felt guilty for leaving you so sudden.."

Tiffany started to cry and the guy squeezed her hand.

"I'm begging to god to let me come back to you and fix everything. I even promised him to made you happy and no more crying like this anymore. He said that i can go back here again but not in my own body. He made me living in another body. When i woke up, i saw an old parent crying when they saw me opening my eyes. They're Jesse Jung parent. I'm living as him now and the real owner of this body are gone to the heaven after fighting with a brain tumor for a long time.."

They both stared at each other eyes with a longing look, tears are ruining their perfect face.

"I believe in you and i'm happy that you're here Jess"

"Me too baby"

He hugged her and give a kissed on top of her head.

"Let's use this second chance to fix our relationship" He said and Tiffany nodded.

 

END