For You

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse, Tiffany and Taeng are best friends since kindergarten days. Playing together, going to school together and now they're working in the different industry. Jesse is a CEO for BLANC & ECLARE. It's a fashion business. Tiffany is a famous model in America and Korea as for Taeng, he is a singer. They're still meeting each other whenever they had a chance.

Jesse is in love with Tiffany since elementary school but he is too scared to confessed after the girl said to him and Taeng that she wouldn't date with them because they're only her best friends forever. He feels hurt but he hide it.

Without him knowing, Taeng and Tiffany are secretly dating. They hide their relationship from public because of their boss asked them to do it. 

But Tiffany even made Taeng hiding this secret from Jesse too.

The secrets are always going to be revealed anyways.

Jesse walked to Tiffany's house to invited the girl for a dinner in a nearest restaurant but he saw her with Taeng kissing so passionately in front the door. He couldn't believe his friends would hide a important things like this from him. And he still couldn't accepted what Tiffany had said before. She exclaimed that she won't date with them but she did anyways with Taeng.

He has been ignoring Taeng and Tiffany for a months now so the couple decided to visit him at his office. He didn't noticed them because he is too busy with his documents on the table.

"Jesse.." a sweet voice making him looking up at that person.

"T-tiff? T-taeng?"

"How can you not notice us huh?" Taeng asked.

"Sorry guys.." he smiled. A fake one. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to see you. It's been awhile we hanging out together you know" said Tiffany.

"I'm busy.."

"Are you okay bro?" asked Taeng and Jesse notice his friend's face are looking so pale like a sick person.

"I have a meeting with my cl---"

Before he could finished his sentences, he saw Taeng falling down on the floor unconscious. Tiffany immediately hugging her boyfriend while crying as Jesse calling out for help.

Seoul International Hospital 

They are already here looking at the sleeping Taeng on the bed. Tiffany still crying because she couldn't believe her boyfriend are diagnosed with a heart disease. Jesse sat on the couch staring at Tiffany's back.

"I can see your love for him through your eyes. If you guys are meant to be i would do anything for you, Tiff.." He muttered in a low tone.

"Anything what..?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

"Nothing" said Jesse as he getting off from the couch.

"Where are you going Jess?"

"Going far away from you" answered Jesse.

"Why are you talking nonsense Jess?"

He only smile at her as he quickly leave the room to find a doctor.

One week later, Taeng finally waking up from his temporary comatose. Tiffany feel happy seeing him opening his eyes just now. They happily hugged.

"Where's Jesse..?" Taeng asked.

"He left but i don't know where"

Taeng's parent come to see their son but their eyes are swollen and red. Taeng and Tiffany feels confused.

"What's wrong mom..?"

"It's nothing son. I'm just worried that you won't wake up anymore"

"I know there's something happened. What is it mom, dad?" Mr Kim and Mrs Kim looking at each other.

"Jesse is gone forever.." said Mr Kim.

"What do you mean uncle?" Tiffany worriedly asked.

"He is the one giving his heart to Taeng. He said that our son are more important for you so that's why he did it. He know you two are in a secret relationship.." answered Mr Kim while trying to comforts his wife.

"We declined his offer but he still did it for you son.." Mrs Kim said.

"Jesse.." 

Taeng already crying while putting his hand on his chest while Tiffany too is crying so hard. She couldn't believe Jesse sacrificed himself for her happiness.

 

END