A Simple Highschool Love Story

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse and Tiffany already know each other from kindergarten days. But they never talked with each other because both of them are too shy to approached one another. They attended the same highschool and have a lot of friends.

Jesse is one of the most important member in the basketball club while Tiffany is the vice presiden of their school. Both are famous student.

One thing they're never getting lucky in love. Both of them had seen their girlfriends and boyfriends cheated on them numerous time. Dating then breaking up again and again.

It's almost a prom day but the two famous student still didn't find their partner.

For Jesse, he didn't care about this thing. It's not important for him but different with Tiffany. She wanted a partner for her prom date. Going to be alone at the party it is a shame for her and her friends will laugh at her too.

The prom day is finally here and both of them attended the party without a partner. Their friends started to asked them a lot of questions but Jesse and Tiffany chose to stay silent.

Jesse stared at those students dancing happily with their partners then his eyes stopped at Tiffany. He saw the girl are staring at people having fun with a sad expression. 

To be honest he likes the girl but at first he denied it whenever his friends asked or . But tonight he wanted her to be with him forever.

He walked to the pouting girl and standing in front her.

"Are you alone too?" Jesse asked although he is obvious about the answer. He just wanted to listen to her voice.

"Yes.. I didn't have my partner" Tiffany shyly replied because this is their first time talking with each other.

"Be my partner tonight..?" He didn't feel nervous at all when he asked like that.

"S..sure" Tiffany is blushing so hard and he noticed it.

'She's so cute' Jesse thought.

Jesse hold Tiffany's small hand and he dragged the girl to the dance floor. They started dancing after standing in the right position. Other students immediately stopped their activity as they finally witnessed the famous couple dancing like they're in their own world. Their friends are whistling and taking pictures for them. Other students did the same thing too because they've been waiting for this moment to come.

"I feel like we are in the wedding ceremony now" whispered Tiffany while blushing because of their closeness.

"Well i think we should date after this party and i'll make you my wife in the future"

He winked at the girl and Tiffany quickly hide her face in the guy's chest because of embarrassment.

 

END