Idol Hwang & CEO Jung

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

SNSD are moving out from their old house to the new apartment few months ago. The new place are close with their parents house in fact they're neighbours now. Sometimes the girls won't stay at the dorm because they chose to sleep in their parents house whenever they're free from works. 

Another thing is they met a cold hearted neighbour, Jesse Jung. He is a CEO of J & K company.

They always got into the same elevator every morning but no ones dare to talk with the CEO because of his resting  face. One of the SNSD members has a crush on him.

One fine day, the girl looks like a cute puppy decided to go out by herself to do a groceries shopping and she coincidentally met with Jesse. They silently choosing what they wanted to buy at the mini market. After done choosing, both are walking together to the cashier. Surprisingly Jesse paid for their things and he dragged her out from the mini market.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked as she took the plastic bags from Jesse.

"That girl almost notice who you are that's why i paid for us and bring you out from that place.." Jesse explained without looking at the girl.

"Aww you are protecting me Mr CEO?" Tiffany tease as she follow the guy.

"No comment.."

He took the plastic bags from Tiffany's hand and he walked faster than the girl. She quickly ran to his side and walking home together.

"You're so stupid" mumbled Jesse.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany feel offended.

"Don't get any wrong idea okay? You're stupid for not covering your face with a mask. What if other people saw you and they will chase you until you finally give up..?"

"I have you to protect me right?" Tiffany cutely poking his arm.

"No, i'm not your bodyguard"

They've arrived in front SNSD house and Jesse give Tiffany her things and he walked to his place beside the girls house. Before Tiffany could thank the latter, someone came and shouting Jesse's name.

"Jess!" 

Another small girl running to the CEO and give a bear hug.

"Yah! Let me go shorty!"

"I'm not shorty!" The girl pout.

"Let's go inside" He dragged the girl inside his place leaving a confused Tiffany.

'Who's that? Is she his girlfriend?' Tiffany thought.

One week later

SNSD are too busy with their schedules until Tiffany feeling unwell and she couldn't go to practice a new dance for their new song. She stay home alone inside her room. Laying on the bed while thinking about a certain someone. After she witnessed other girl hugging Jesse, she decided to ignored her crush until now.

Without her knowing someone walked inside her room and it successfully making Tiffany diverted her gazes to the door. There she saw her crush with a tray of food walking to her bed.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany coldly asked.

"The girls ask me to take care of you" he put the tray on the nightstand.

"If the girls didn't ask your help, you won't come right?"

"I'm worried about you too. When the girls ask for my help i immediately agreed because i want to see you. You've been ignoring me without any reasons.."

Tiffany almost letting out a gasp. She didn't know this CEO is a blunt type person. She didn't expected he will said like this.

"Y-you are w-worried a-about m-me?"

​​​​​​"Am i that y to not cares about my friends?"

"Friends..?" mumbled Tiffany and unfortunately Jesse heard it.

"Eat your food and take your medicine after that"

Tiffany only nodded as she started eating the chicken porridge while Jesse stared at her. He fix her bangs making the girl looks like puppy blushing. After finished eating she took her medicine and laid back on the bed.

"I'll be leaving now" Tiffany quickly hold his hand.

"Stay.."

Jesse obeyed as he laid beside her because of the girl requested. They are staring at each other eyes.

"To be honest, i like you" said Jesse.

"W-what?"

"I know we are not on the same level because you're famous idol while me only a CEO for a small business. I still like you although you have a boyfriend now. I didn't ask you to return my feelings tho. So don't worry" he smile at her.

"Shut up!" Tiffany sudden yelled making him startled.

"Why..?"

"I like you too" Tiffany caress the latter's face. "I don't care if i'm a famous celebrity or not cause love is love. And for your information, he is not my boyfriend. It's only for media and the company sake we agreed to their stupid idea. That guy already have a girlfriend tho"

Jesse happily pulled the sick girl into a tight embraced. He give a kiss on top of her head again and again. Tiffany tilting her head to kiss Jesse's chin.

"Let's date and know each other more okay?" whispered Jesse with a soft tone and Tiffany nodded.

"Jess.."

"Hm?"

"Who's that girl hugging you before?"

"Oh! That's my younger sister"

"Okay.."

Jesse cupped the sick girl's face and he show his stupid grin.

"Are you jealous? That's why you ignored me right?" Jesse teased.

"Shut up!" She hide her face in the crook of his neck.

"You are so cute"

"Shut up, shut up Jung!"

Tiffany tightening the hug more as Jesse stopped laughing because he couldn't breath anymore. Pushing the sick girl away from him as he pecked her on the lips.

"I'm sorry okay" he caress Tiffany's cheek. "Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up"

"Don't leave!"

"I promise i won't leave"

Both are sleeping while hugging each other and SNSD members found them like that in the next morning. They got a lot of teasing from the girls.

 

END