When I Finally Realized

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse's POV

You are a rich daughter living in a big mansion. Having a lot of friends with the same standards as you. Travelling around the world whenever you want because your father is a CEO of Tiffany & CO. Looking at you from a far and seeing your beautiful smile making my heart fluttered.

You are too beautiful. Even though i've never seen an angels but i'm so sure you're one of them falling from above to this world. I love staring at you whenever you talked or laughing with your friends. I noticed you always covered your mouth with your hand when you laugh or sometimes whenever you talked, you love showing your cute or exaggerating expressions. It's cute in my eyes.

I know a lot of guys trying to get into your heart and i'm one of them too. Seeing those guys giving you gifts or flowers and all of them are good looking also a rich men. So, i looking at myself in the mirror, i'm just an ordinary person with nothingness in my life.

Working as a security guard in your father's company making me realized, i couldn't be with you. I know your father wanted a good man for you and he did find one. He is Taehyung. He is rich man and good looking too.

The day finally comes. It is your wedding day. You looked so beautiful in a white gown standing beside your future husband. You guys are meant to be, i guess?

It hurts me to see you guys kissing on the altar with everyone cheering loudly for you two. I hope you guys are happy until forever.

Our eyes suddenly met and i immediately waving my hand then i choose to leave. I can't bare seeing him being so sweet to you.

I know our standards are different that's why i'm staying silent about my feelings...

 

END