Because Of A Free Wifi

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

A blonde guy sit on his favorite place in the cafe with a cup of coffee. He took a glance outside the window and then back to do his work. He kept typing on the laptop and without knowing, a pretty girl sit in front of him. The girl took a sip of her coffee while staring at the blonde guy.
 
'He's so handsome' Thought the girl and all of a sudden that blonde guy were looking at her without any reaction."He has a beautiful eyes too" Thought the girl again.
 
"I'm so sorry because i didn't notice your presence" The guy said and then bows toward the girl.
 
'He's so cute!' Thought the girl."It's okay and i'm Tiffany" She said while take out her hand for a handshake.
 
"Oh! I'm Jesse" He said smiling."You're so beautiful" Jesse bluntly said after he let go Tiffany's hand.
 
"Thank you" Tiffany shyly said."You're so focus with what you're doing earlier" Tiffany said as she took a sip of her coffee.
 
"I'm just checking my document" Jesse said happily.
 
"I see" Tiffany sweetly smile to Jesse.
 
"Do you want to know a secret?" Jesse asked as he smile like an idiot.
 
"What is it?" Tiffany asked and Jesse quickly moving closer his face towards Tiffany.
 
'He's more handsome than Taengoo' Thought the girl and her heart starting to beating so fast.
 
"I came here everyday because of WiFi. It's free!" Jesse said grinning.
 
'I should come here everyday so i can meet him more' Thought the girl.
 
"You're so silly!" Tiffany flick his forehead made the guy cutely pouted his lips."Don't you have WiFi at home?" Tiffany asked while showing her innocence face.
 
"I have but i like it here more" Jesse said as he closed his laptop and put it inside the backpack.
 
"Why?" Tiffany asked.
 
"It's so calm in here when i'm doing my work" Jesse diverted his gaze from staring at the girl.
 
"Seriously Jesse? Calm? There's so much customers in here and it's too noisy" Tiffany kept staring at the guy face.
 
"No because when you're too focus doing something, you'll never feel they're here with you" Jesse said with a calm tone.
 
"Oh.." Tiffany shyly smile when Jesse kept staring at her face now.
 
"I have to go now" Jesse said and he left something on the table without Tiffany knowing because the girl kept staring at him with a sad expression."Bye Tiffany" He leave the cafe immediately.
 
"I hope i can meet him again" Tiffany said as she get up from her seat."What's this?" She take a small card on the table."It's pink!" Tiffany said happily.
 
Jesse Jung
CEO Of Blanc & Declare
010-xxxxxxxx
 
Tiffany turned the card and saw something.
 
We will meet again Ms.Hwang and you can ask me how i know you're Ms.Hwang ^_~
 
'We will Mr.Jung. Thanks to you WiFi hehe because of you i met him' Thought Tiffany and then she leave the cafe too with a huge smile appeared on her lips.
 
END