Chapter 8: Lee Jaehwan

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

He got home, tired and exhausted. Mentally and physically drained. Deciding to sleep right after a shower, he picked out his clothes and shuffled into his bathroom.

Three minutes later, he was done and already heading to bed. 

Ravi checked his messages once got inside his bed.

No messages

No calls

He decided to not think much, and almost fell asleep but suddenly his phone went off. He quickly answered it,

“Jaehwan hyung?”

“The heck?” Ah it’s Taekwoon…why am I so disappointed? Am I really that desperate for him? What the heck.

“Ah..um sorry  I thought it wa-"

“Open up, its freezing outside.”

Great, JUST GREAT

Getting out of bed and fighting to keep the curses from spilling, he walked to the door and sure enough, Taekwoon is right there, sporting a veeeryyy ed up expression.

He sighed and unlocked the door,

“Ah Hey Ma- ."

“Step aside.” Oh great, He’s mad.

Ravi quietly stepped aside, and Taekwoon shot him a filthy look as he walked in. He went straight to the kitchen. Ravi followed and flopped down on the couch.

Taekwoons came back with a beer and gave him a once over, his eyes rather judging, “You look like .”

“You are making me feel even tier.” Rave mumbled.

Taekwoon’s expression didn’t change as he took a seat beside him.

Explain.

Ravi sighed, reaching for the beer and took a lazy sip.

“Where have you been?”

“Nothing just- I’ve been here, I was busy.”

“With what? I talked with your manager, your schedule was almost empty save for that radio show you guested on.”

“I’m not sure what I feel about having an celebrity as a stalker.”

“Wonshik” Taekwoon raised his voice, laced with warning. When Wonshik was still an unresponsive arse, he sighed in resignation, throwing his head back on the head rest of the couch. A few minutes passed in silence, Ravi;s head bowed and Taekwoon's eye on the ceiling. 

“What is it?” he asked in a tone much softer, and eyes on the rapper's face.  Wonshik knew he wasn’t getting out of this. He let out a shaky breath and sat down on the couch facing the other.

“Jiyoon is getting married soon, right? So I met her boyfriend.” He paused but Leo calmly listened, thinking it was just a family matter or maybe the guy was an assh- “He is Lee Jaehwan, Hyung.”

At this Taekwoon’s eyes bulged out and he almost chocked on his own saliva.

“What?!” He gave Ravi an incredulous look, looking for any sign that he would laugh it off and say it was a joke but Ravi looked dead serious. He immediately calmed himself, taking a few deep breaths. He recalled the past, Lee Jaehwan playing a huge role in it.

 

Wonshik had basically spent his entire university life, drooling over the upperclassmen named Lee Jaehwan. After hearing him singing on a festival, Wonshik had been smitten .One could say he was akin to a stalker. Within a few days, he had found out everything about the bubbly senior, the pride of the Musical department.

Taekwoon only thought of it as a childish crush, nothing more. But it proved to be so much more whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter