Chapter 5: Bittersweet Feelings and Hospital Beds

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update! (we all the the story to move fast I know XD)

Song recommendation: Super Junior D&E Sunshine

                                    Chapter 5:


Ravi checked the location once more before parking his car. He didn’t know his way much around Seoul, so he hoped he hadn’t somehow gotten to the wrong place. Yes despite navigation AND Hongbin by his side, he was fully capable of getting lost.

"You are never driving again I swear" Hongbin grumbled as he got out of the passenger seat, strightening his suit jacket. 

Wonshik was about to whine when he spotted Jaehwan at the entrance, greeting all the guests.

"You made it!" Jaehwan gave him a quick hug as a greeting, tightened a little and then let go.

"I'm sorry i hadn't called earlier, you look very handsome." Wonshik replied, giving Jaehwan a once over. The man looked gorgeous clad in a black tux.

He then turned to Hongbin, and Wonshik introduced them. Jaehwan then cheerfully ushered them both inside. Once inside Ravi noted the lavish interior of the hall, which was a mix between warm gold and navy blue. The chandeliers casted a bright yellow glow over the hall, and the curtains, tables and even the various candles on the buffet were a mix between navy and soft shining gold. Ravi knew immediatly it was all his sister's work. There were various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages being served and finger food being passed.

He spotted his sister in a beautiful shimmering pink off-shoulder dress near the stage and made a bee-line towards her, scooping her in a hug upon reaching and pecking her cheek.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." She answered beaming.

"But its a little chilly outside aren't you-"

"Hongbin! How have you been?" He was ignored as soon as his fangirl of a sister saw Hongbin beside him. Hongbin showed his pearly whites and soon Jiyoon was all over him. Ravi moped in the back of his mind, but soon got immersed into the conversation as well.

They were still talking when Jaehwan joined them, passing a flute of champagne to them both, ad taking the one in Jiyoon's hands for himself. Jiyoon whined, but all three of them were aware of her low alcohol tolerance and ignored her pleas. Laughing softly afterwards as she sulked.


The rest of the night passed in a flash, and he had never seen his sister look so happy. The couple shared a beautiful dance on the dance floor, and Jaehwan flashed a smile- teeth and all- once he caught Ravi’s eyes, who was standing on the sidelines, amongst the many well wishers of the couple. 

Yes he was happy. Happy for his sister who had finally found the one for her. She was finally settling down and his parents were no longer worried about her.

But no matter how hard he tried, it was difficult to ignore that pang in his chest.

-

“Hyukkie its not like that! Your arms have to be straight and high, not arched.”

Hakyeon finally stopped the music, walking closer to the troubled singer standing in the middle of the practive room, looking annoyed and troubled and lost. Hayeon would’ve cooed if he wasn’t so irritated.

“But I can’t okay! Im not lean like you, I have bulky muscles on my shoulders and arms, so they don’t go all straight up like yours!”

Hakyeon sighed, wordlessly he played the music again, and showed him the step again, ending with a flawless ballet spin.

“There nothing difficult in this. And its not about the muscles hyuk. Try it one more time, and if you still cant do it , I will alter the choreo okay?” Hakyeon tried to coax the younger to try again.

He really wanted Hyuk to do it. The younger was all strong muscles, long limbs and beautiful curves, he would be simply breathtaking if he executed the step. But instead he had been grumbling like a baby since they started.

“Hakyeon, I’ll look like a headless giraffe doing that. You wouldn’t understand, your form is beautiful. Ballet is not my thing, can we please change to some other style?”

Any other time Hakyeon would’ve been flattered by such a compliment from a handsome guy, but this time he was too annoyed.

He silently played the music again, and gave Hyuk a glare but nudging him into position.

After another fifteen minutes, Hyuk finally did it, much to hakyeon delight. His spin was slightly wobbly and too slow, but they’d work on that later for now he was satisfied.

“Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter