Chapter 2

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:


Ravi politely bowed.. Jaehwan still looked younger than him but he knows that Jaehwan was older than both of them by around 5-6 years

They shook hands. If Ravi was sulking in the corner of his mind about meeting her boyfriend, he was definitely delighted now seeing the guy.

He has changed so much since then, but his smile is the same.

“Pleasure meeting you, Jiyoon talks a lot about you.”

“Same here, I’m sorry I wish we had met earlier, but my schedules can be very. Unexpected.” Ravi explained, opting to not mention the part about knowing him for obvious reasons. They weren’t well acquainted in college.

Jaehwan chuckled, “No no, its okay, I understand. Work can be demanding at the most odd times.” They settled down and Jaehwan ordered for them.

Conversation was easy, surprisingly, they hit off pretty well (much to Ravi’s delight, he couldn’t breathe in his presence back then). They talked about work mostly, but it was fun.

After finishing their meal Ravi checked the time and immediately panicked,
“Oh crap!”
“What’s wrong?” Ji Won asked her brother.

“I’m late for my schedule, sorry I wish I could spend more time.” He said grabbing his belongings.
“Oh don’t worry its fine. We can always meet up again.” Jaehwan said with a look of disappointment even with an understanding smile.

Ravi smiled apologetically in return before hugging his sister and then moving to shake hands with Jaehwan.

“It was truly a pleasure meeting you”

“Thank you, same here.”

They maintained eye contact for a moment, then his phone went off. He almost cursed as he fished it out of his pocked and attended the call. His manager told him that he was waiting outside. He left giving a final kiss to his sister and waving a good bye to Jaehwan before dashing towards his van.

And believe me; he tried to ignore his erratic heartbeat at Jaehwan’s smile.

-

Jaehwan finished the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter