Chapter 7.5

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side Chapter #1:

It was the first day of rehearsals, basically like a script reading . Hongbin was very nervous. Earlier that week, he had received the acceptance call for the musical. It was a small role, but Hongbin was over the moon. So now he stands in front the door, takes a deep breath and just as his hand reaches the door knob, the door opens from the inside.

Jung Taekwoon stands in front of him, wide eyes stare back at equally surprised ones.

“Oh you’re here Hongbin.” The actor says, breaking the slight staring contest.

“Yes, I’m sorry I was running a bit late due to a previous appointment.” Hongbin replies as Taekwoon gestures for him to come inside.

Once inside Hongbin was immediately spotted by their performance director who ushered him over. He glanced at Taekwoon just as he was being handed his character badge , Armand.

Of course, who else here would’ve gotten that.

As his eyes travel upwards he sees Taekwoon staring back at him, and as alarmed he is at being caught Hongbin makes sure his face doesn’t give anything away. He looks away first with an eye roll. Even he himself had no idea why he had done that but his natural iness seems to have a mind of its own.

-

“When is the final rehearsal of your showcase hyukkie?” Hakyeon asks as he steps into Hyuk’s practice room like he owns the place, without knocking and without his permission. Hyuk was startled for a second, as he was in the middle of practicing his solo. Its become a routine for Hakyeon to disturb him, and now he is so used to it that he knows Hakyeon wont let him continue. So he stops, taking his water bottle to drink water and rest.

“Hyukkie again? I told you not to call me that.” Hyuk asks. Hakyeon drains his energy so fast.

“Mm? Did you say something?” Hakyeon asks, sipping from his cup as he takes a seat at one of the chairs present near the music system.

“Nothing.” Comes the reply as the younger approaches the music system to turn it off but when he sees Hakyeon moving to turn it off, he sighs gratefully and then collapses on the floor due to exhaustion, belly up. He had been practicing for hours.

“So? When is the last date?” Comes his voice, though he sounds distracted. Probably stuck because Hayeon just can’t use technology at all.

“Its this Thursday.”

“And the showcase?”

“The day after Hakyeon.” Opening his eyes, the ceiling comes into view, he lazily turns on his side to look at Hakyeon who as on the other side of the room, fumbling with the music system obviously not understanding how it works..Thankfully the song wasn’t a loud boisterous one.

Hakyeon was dressed up (black slacks paired with a navy button up), maybe he had come from somewhere. Hyuk notices the earring was wearing. He swallows absentmindedly.

“Then wheres my invitation?”

Hyuk stands up and moves towards the music system. Hakyeon was still occupied with the buttons clicking his tongue in irritation. He could never operate these things.

But then pale long f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter