Chapter 1

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1


Kim Wonshik was a famed model and producer, an unlikely combination but having produced several hits and modeled for numerous brands in Korea, one could say Kim Ravi was perfection personified . His debut track “Memory” performed by actor turned singer Hyuk was his breakthrough in the industry and soon he was capturing major attention due to his unusual but sensual music and his killer looks.

Cut-short, Kim Ravi was a total package.

However, right now he had just completed his midday schedule and was in the car heading to the hotel where his sister was waiting for him. And he was late. After sending a quick text to his sister, he hurriedly changed his clothes in the car.

It was a pretty important meeting; he will be introduced to her longtime boyfriend-slash-her future husband. Their parents had already met him, only he was left un-introduced because of his unpredictable as hell schedules abroad (or because he was sulking cuz his baby sister finally had a boyfriend and she obsessed over him so much but let’s not mention that to the poor guy, he even had mild depression because of it).


Now she was getting engaged and he still hadn’t met him.

Wow, such a great brother….

Wonshik was actually a great brother if you’re wondering. Loved his sister to death, you can even say he has a sister complex and he wouldn’t even deny it. He would never ever be late to the rare meeting with his sister but that photo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter