Chapter 4: Of True Happiness and Engagements

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To make up for last time, its a double update today !

Song Recommendation: Super Junior Runaway

Chapter 4

Jaehwan groaned as he looked for something that could stop the damned alarm. He slept at 6 in the morning and he was not going to have his much-needed sleep get ruined by a petty thing such as an alarm. No.

After coming back from Ravi’s place 3 days ago, he had been working non-stop, the pharmaceutical company he works at is running tests for a new drug they are introducing and being the manager of R&D, he was only getting busier day by day.

His mind travelled back to Ravi, a smile easily slipping in. But then he remembered the photo frame, the man beside Wonshk seemed familiar.

He realized, at some point that the alarm, was in fact for taking his girlfriend to see the dress- designer for their wedding. He immediately got up.
.
.
Jiyoon smiled as she saw Jaehwan leaning by the door, waiting for her. She was immediatly enveloped in a hug and then a kiss to her forehead afterwards. He then led her too his car, opening the door and being the perfect gentleman he was. She smiled to herself, her heart still fluttering because of him even after all these years of being together.


She was nervous as they waited for the designer. Jaehwan had assured her countless times, the designer was really good at her job and Jiyoon knew it too, but she wanted everything to be perfect for the wedding and hence, no matter what Jaehwan said, it fell flat on her ears.

Jaehwan chuckled to himself as her saw her fidgeting in her seat. His girlfriend really was too adorable. Just then the designer came and welcomed them.

She showed Jiyoon the progress and Jaehwan wasn’t allowed inside, Jiyoon had said something about ‘bad luck to see the bride’s dress before the wedding’ or something….not that he cared, JiWon looked stunning in basically everything.


With the dress done, they headed to a café for a mini date now that Jiyoon was satisfied with the progress of the dress. Around 6, he dropped her off at her place and gave her a kiss at her doorstep.

As he went to bed that day, he couldn’t help but feel giddy about the engagement. Jiyoon was very special to him. She helped him the times no one could and understood him better than anyone. He coulnd’t wait to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter