Chapter 3: 2nd Meetings and movie nights

An Unappreciated Anticipation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll do a double update if i receive some feedback. :)

Also italics are thoughts, just in case anyone didn't figure it out.

Song recommendation: Super Junior D&E Still You

Chapter 3:


“Thank you for your hardwork!” Ravi bowed to the staff and got into his tent, heaving a sigh of relief. He had been In front of the blinding flashes of the camera for 5 hours straight and since it was an outdoor shoot, they wanted it to get done as soon as possible, not wanting to risk a change in weather. He quickly changed his clothes, wanting to go home as soon as he could.


It had been almost 2 weeks since he met Lee Jaehwan. He was giddy all the time after that.

What if Jaehwan remembers him? No, that couldn’t be…Someone like Jaehwan would never remember someone like me who used to obsess over him from afar just like many others. He remembers eavesdropping when Jaehwan practiced. He released a loud groan at that. Why was I like that, so embarrasing.

There was one thing that was lurking there in the back of his mind, but he didnt think much of it.

It doesn’t even matter now.

After the meeting, his hectic schedule took a turn for the worse and before he knew it, he was running all over Korea for interviews and press calls for the drama he made the OST for.
All in all, he was exhausted.

He got out of the tent and ran into Hongbin, his co-worker and a close friend. It wasn’t the first time they were doing a shoot together, being from the same company. They immediately became friends when they met in their trainee days and have been friends since. They chatted for a while before Hongbin had to go.

He waved as Hongbin disappeared to get his makeup done and then he got into his van before driving away. His manager told him that he had no schedules left for the day so he planned on sleeping like a log all day.

Except, upon reaching his apartment, he found that his sister had messaged him, well this:

“Wonshik, I was coming to cook u food (Spaghetti and meatballs!) but then I got a call from the planner to meet up, so I made it at home and Jaehwan will drop it off at ur place. Eat well okay? Take care, bubye~”

Wonshik stared at his phone for a good 3 minutes before He panicked, looking at the state of his apartment.

I’m screwed.

He is going to be here in 15 minutes.

crap,Crap,CRAP
.
.
*ding dong*

Wonshik rushed to the door and saw Jaehwan through the intercom. He calmed his heartbeat, counting to 5 beats. He always did this before a big show but right now his sister’s boyfriend was coming so why was he nervous?

He opened the door and there he was. Acid washed blue jeans paired with a white shirt, copper blonde hair resting on his forehead. He looked so different, he changed a lot. His collar bones are so sharp…
Realizing the basic manners, Wonshik quickly greeted him (to which Jaehwan let out a chuckle) and invited him inside.

“Ah no it’s okay, u must be tired. I’ll stop by some other time. Thank you”

“Oh No ITS OKAY!”

Jaehwan got surprised at his loud voice. Wide eyes blinking twice.

"I mean I’m not tired at all” yea right like u haven’t been working for the past zillion hours straight . His brain scolded him but he was having none of it.

“It will be a shame to let you go now Hyung, you came too far, come in” Wonshik smiled and Oh .

Other people would say Wonshik was downright sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter