seven

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're not going to kill her?" Mark Lee looked at the elder boy sitting at his office desk in front of him. 

"No, it would only add fuel to the current situation with GOT7" Jaehyun send a small smile into Marks direction. 

"We will get a a lot of money for her though" Mark's mouth went dry at Jaehyun's words but he decided to remain silent. 

 

"Mark" Jaehyun stood up from his seat, the younger boy sent Jaehyun a forced smile. 

"Did you really not know who she was when you joined us?" Mark looked at the ground before looking back up. 

 

"Oh, I knew exactly who she was. And so did Donghyuck" 




 

°


 

"Are you feeling a little better?" Yuta nodded slightly at my question, sending me a small smile and giving me a thumbs up. 

Yuta still found speaking hard, but his body movement was getting better. 

"Y/N, Jaehyun wants to see you" I put the towel I used to wash Yuta down. 

Yuta grabbed my hand, shaking his head at Johnny who just crossed his arms in front of his chest.  

"Come on Y/N" Johnny shook his head at Yuta who was now pouting, letting go of my hand. 

Johnny walked me to Jaehyuns office, knocking twice before opening the door and letting me walk in and closing the door, leaving Jaehyun and I alone. 

 

"Y/N, please sit" Jaehyun smiled at me softly, singling to the empty chair in front of his desk. 

"I know we had a rough start Y/N. But please, I want to know more about you, understand you, get to know you" Jaehyun's smile grew, soft dimples showing. 

I don't know what it was, but he made me open up to him. 

 

"Well I grew up in a normal household. My mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter