three

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This seat is taken" I locked eyes with Doyoung who sat down in the seat next to me. 

"There's no one here Y/N" he laughed softly. 

"Hana is on her way so you should probably get your up and sit down somewhere else" I rolled my eyes again. 

"Woah why are you so nice to everyone besides me?" he turned to look at me with a playfully shocked expression. 

Because something makes me scared of him. 

"You know I want to introduce you to my friends sometime" he smiled again after I didn't reply.

"I'm sure you'll like them" his smile turned into a smirk. 

 

"What are you doing?" Yugyeom stared at Doyoung. 

"It's okay Yugyeom I'll just sit next to you for this lesson" Hana smiled at Doyoung and I before she sat down in front of Doyoung. 

Doyoung and Yugyeom were still glaring at each other, eyes locked. 

"You guys okay?" Hana and I turned to look at the both guys. 

Yugyeom nodded quickly before also turning and sitting down in front of me, occasionally turning around to see what Doyoung and I were doing and texting on his phone. We weren't talking the entire lecture but I could still feel his eyes only me the entire time. 

 

"Let's go" Yugyeom stood up quickly and grabbed my arm as soon as the lecture was over, making me stand up too. 

"Where are you guys going?" Doyoung looked at me, also standing up. 

"I-" 

"None of your ing business" Yugyeom glared at Doyoung before pulling my arm tighter and dragging me out of the room, Hana following. 

 

"Yugyeom are you jealous of Doyoung?" Hana looked at Yugyeom with a raised eyebrow. 

"You know even though we are best friends, we're still going to be best friends even if we make new friends" she put her hand on Yugyeom's shoulder before turning around and making her way to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter