eleven

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the are you trying to say Y/N?" Jackson and the other boys looked at me with a stone cold expression. 

"You're going on a date with Suho?" Mark looked up from his lap, disappointment written on his face. 

 

"Not on a date, I'm only going as his date" I fiddled with my fingers nervously. 

"That's the exact same thing Y/N" Bambam shook his head, his hands moving in the air furiously. 

 

"Okay, well have fun, don't come back too late" Jaebum smiled at me and got up, ready to leave, when Mark grabbed his arm. 

"What the JB" Mark gave Jaebum a look, while Jaebum just shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"What? You want to keep her here? She knows she can count on us to look out for her at the ball, but keeping her here would make us no better than Jaehyun locking her up" Jaebum shrugged his shoulders again, removing his arm from Marks grip and leaving the room. 

The others followed not long after, getting ready for the ball themselves, leaving me alone with Mark. 

"I told you I was sorry Y/N" Mark didn't look up from his lap. 

"And I told you it's okay" 

"Apparently not, and that is understandable, but I thought we had something" Mark looked up from his lap, his expression unreadable. 

"You kept all this a secret Mark. You let me risk my life just like that. I liked you and you kept saying those feelings were mutual. Still, you left me alone with Doyoung when you all knew exactly what was going to happen" Mark remained silent, while I stood up from my seat and made my way upstairs. 

 

I put my hair into a nice up-do and applied a little bit of make up, keeping everything as natural as possible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter