six

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept moving around in the cold bed the entire night. My mind was stuck on the boy downstairs, recovering from getting shot. I didn't know how he was doing, except hearing his quiet, pained groans from time to time. 

Rolling over once more I checked the alarm clock on the little nightstand beside the bed. 

4:32 am. 

I sighed loudly before kicking the blanket away and making my way down the dark hallway, towards the staircase. 

When I arrived at the bottom of the staircase I heard the pained groans growing louder. A single light was on, right next to Yuta. 

 

I crouched down next to the boy still laying on the couch. 

"I'll get you some water" before I could get back up again Yuta grabbed my hand. 

I could make out a very quiet "thank you", before he gave me a weak smile, which I returned before getting up and heading toward the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ" my heart stopped when I was met with a cold stare around the corner. 

"What are you doing here Y/N?" Jaehyun's voice was as cold as always. 
My gaze fell to his hand that carried a glass with water. 

"I-I uhm. I was just getting some water for Yuta but I see you're already on it" Jaehyun nodded, his cold stare still burning on me. 
I turned around and was ready to head back to bed, when my name was being called, making me stop. 

"Y/N" I turned back around again, while Jaehyun stepped a little closer. 
He was quiet for a few seconds, his face still emotionless and it looked like he was thinking about how to say whatever he wanted to say. He rolled his eyes before biting his lip and finally opening his mouth to speak. 

"Thank you" Jaehyun brushed past me with quick steps, while my mouth hung wide open, staring at his back. 

 

 

°

 

 

"Get the up Y/N" Doyoung pulled the blanket fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter