five

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had a hard time breathing. I was running out of breath, but the fear I was feeling kept me going. 

"Stop!" I heard yelling behind me, but only picked up my pace more. 
I stopped at the brick wall that surrounded the mansion, ready to climb it when I was pulled to the ground. 

A heavy body was laying on top of me. In just a second my brain realized that it was time to fight for my life. 
I hit the guy's face with my flat hand. However, he just tried more to keep me on the ground by grabbing my wrists. We both repeated the actions a few times before we were interrupted by a gunshot that was fired into the air.

I turned my head back to the mansion, where a group of guys was standing, watching the scene. 
My heart was beating fast in my chest when I spotted familiar faces. 

"Mark Lee and Donghyuck! What the !" I pushed the guy off of me and stood up, looking at the two boys from a distance. 
Neither of them answered and the guy picked me up, swinging me over his shoulder. 

I screamed for help, hitting his back rapidly, but he didn't even budge. 

 

I was thrown onto the grass in front of a tall guy. His light purplish hair was shimmering in the sunlight. My eyes fell onto the gun in his hand and my eyes widened, shaking my head a couple of times before eventually turning away from the sight.

He put his gun away and crouched down in front of me. He jerked my shoulder harshly, making me turn into his direction. 

"Hyung please don't" I could make out Marks quiet voice. 

He put his hand onto my cheek, turning my head to the side. 

"Jaehyun not now. Not in front of Mark and Donghyuck" Doyoung stepped into my vision and my eyes fell onto the knife Jaehyun was holding in his hand. 

My mind was completely blank, I was scared for my life, but I couldn't think about anything. 

Jaehyun stared into my eyes deeply for a few more seconds before he jerked his hand away from my face. 

He stood up in a quick motion, rushing back into the mansion, the others beside 3 familiar figures following directly behind him. 

 

I let out all the tears I was holding in, breathing hardly. 

"Y/N I'm so sorry" Mark looked at me worriedly, shaking his head a few times. 

"W-what is happening?" I was a sobbing mess. 

Doyoung rolled his eyes, before crouching down next to me. 

"Mark, Donghyuck go inside" the two younger boys disappeared into the mansion. 

"Y/N, I told you I'm sorry for what is going to happen. You're a nice person" Doyoung circled my shoulder with his hand carefully. 

 

"But he is going to kill you Y/N" 

 

 

°

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter