four

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you and that Mark guy are a thing" Doyoung plopped into the seat next to me yet again. It wasn't a question but also not really a statement. 

I sighed loudly. 

"They're not yet a thing" Hana smiled at Doyoung politely before taking the seat in front of him. When Yugyeom entered the room his eyes immediately locked with Doyoung's. 

"I'm sorry for yesterday Y/N. I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to help and be polite" Doyoung's voice was serious. 

I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head. 

"It's okay, don't worry" Doyoung smiled brightly, before turning away his gaze.

Thinking back I realised that my biggest mistake was to be too nice. 

 

 

°

 

It was already late in the evening when I checked my clock. I spent the entire day in the library, doing research.

I went to bid a quick goodbye to the librarian, but she was asleep on the table. 

I walked into the cold air. It was already dark out and only the street lights of the campus gave some light into the darkness. 

"Where are you going?" my heart thumped loudly in my chest. 

"Doyoung, what are you still doing here?" Doyoung and I have gotten better. He was actually being nicer to me and less creepy. 

"I was finishing the paper that's due tomorrow" he shrugged his shoulder and we kept on walking. 

 

"Listen, Y/N" I turned to look at Doyoung but we both kept on walking down the darkness. 

"It might not seem like it, but I actually like you. I'm really sorry" 

"It's okay Doyoung, you already apologised. It's completely fine" I turned my head away from Doyoung. 

Doyoung stopped walking when we were almost at the street. The street was empty and completely dark. 

"That's not what I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter