twelve

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look really pretty and innocent" Suho's breath tickled my ear, his warm hand resting on my lower back, just barely touching me. 

I couldn't help but feel somewhat nervous. Suho and I were standing close to the door, so he could greet his guests. GOT7 wasn't here yet, even though they said they'll be there as soon as possible. 

Suho made sure to always introduce me as his date, but people seemed rather shocked when he told them who I was. However, they were quick to cover up their emotions with a warm, welcoming smile and a light bow. 

 

"I need to go talk to someone for a second. I'll be back" Suho excused himself and not even a second passed before someone grabbed my arm, dragging me into a corner. 

 

"What do you think you're doing Y/N?" Mark Lee's big eyes stared into my own. 

"I-I uh" 

"You know Suho may seem nice, but he is dangerous, extremely dangerous Y/N" I looked onto the ground, unable to say anything. 

 

"Mark, leave" I could sense Mark hesitating when the shadow stopped right next to us. Eventually Mark removed his arm and stepped away, my body stiffening at his cold voice. 

"Come with me Y/N" I shook my head still refusing to look up from the ground. 

Jaehyun sighed loudly before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the corner. He went down the hallway, dragging me behind, but I just wasn't able to do anything. It was like I wasn't scared of him as I first was anymore. Something felt different. 

 We reached a room, him closing the door shut behind us, making me look up finally. 

He was dressed in a suit, his brown-purplish hair styled perfectly as always. 

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter