two

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey assface" Hana sat down in her usual seat right next to me. 
"Why didn't you reply to my text anymore?" Yugyeom who sat down in front of us turned around to tune into our conversation. 
My focus was still on the table, not looking up. 

"I also texted you Y/N" Yugyeom spoke quietly, both of them waiting for a reply. 
"I-I honestly don't know how to explain this" my mind was rushing through yesterday's events again. 
I finally looked up and Hana's eyes widened. 

" are you okay? You look like " I shook my head. 

"Something happened and you're not going to believe me" the both of them leaned in closer when I lowered my voice. 

"Yesterday on my way home I took the shortcut through this dark alley. A group of men were standing there. It was dark I couldn't make out their faces. But one of them shot a man. I dropped my phone and ran. I'm thinking about going to the police later" the both of them looked at me, Yugyeom with wide eyes and Hana with wide open. 

"Are you ting me?" Hana raised her eyebrow. 
"I pinky promise I'm not Hana" I held out my pinky and she shook it with her own. 

"Don't go to the police" Yugyeom spoke quiet but clearly. 

"Yuggie are you stupid? She dropped her phone they can easily find her" Hana spoke louder now, ready to pick a fight with Yugyeom who just rolled his eyes. 

"I'll go to that place with you after school okay? Just show me where it was and I'll take care of it. Please calm down Y/N don't stress too much" Yugyeom put his hand on my shoulder. 

A cold shiver ran down my spine when the person that stepped through the door scanned the room and laid their eyes on me. 
The girls in the lecture hall started giggling and gushing about the handsome and new guy that just arrived. 

I turned to look away from his face and looked back onto the table. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter