thirteen

cold | Jung Jaehyun • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quiet for weeks, too quiet. 

I was sitting in my usual seat waiting for Hana to sit down next to me and for Yugyeom to take the place in front of us. 

My mind wandered to the times Doyoung was still there. It felt almost weird without him. 

"I got you strawberry" Yugyeom put down the strawberry milk in front of me. 

My mind wasn't focused. The question of why Jaehyun decided not to sell me still burning on my mind. I regretted not asking him at Suho's ball. 

I let out a loud sigh. 

 

"Oh my ing god, just take chocolate then, I'll take strawberry" Yugyeom exchanged our milks with rolling eyes. 

He plopped into his seat and got out his notebook, while my thoughts were stuck on the cold person with purplish hair. 

 

 

 

°

 

 

I knocked on the door twice, before twisting the doorknob. The door opened and revealed the familiar living room. The living room seemed cleaner than usual. Almost as if it was made to look like everything was normal. 

"Hana you there?" I called out for Hana who didn't show up for any classes and didn't answer her phone. 

"Y/N, maybe she just had something come up and forgot to lock the door" Yugyeom tried not to show how worried he was, but it wasn't working at all. 

"Yugyeom don't be so stupid, something must've happened!" I ran my fingers through my hair, narrowing my eyes in worry. 

"I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter