Ch.7 I Didn'r Know Princesses Were So Spoiled (rated M for one cuss word said in the entire darn thing, just in case four year olds are on here-__-)

There Was Him, Then Me

 

                “What she doing here?” Ae Chae’s shrill voice called out when she saw me. Taemin looked equally as shocked, but in a less angry way. Key stood up as Ae Chae crossed over, making a bee line toward me.

                “Ae Chae-nim…” Key said in a forcibly kind tone. He slapped on the worst attempt of a smile I’ve seen in a while. “Don’t be so rude to our guest. That’s not very lady-like, now is it?”

                “…I guess not…” Ae Chae pouted. “But why is she here?”

                “Because she needed a place to stay for the night. We aren’t just going to leave her.” Minho said with the same gentle tone he speaks in. “We wouldn’t be gentlemen if we did that.”

                 Ae Chae nodded slowly then saw her reflection in a mirror hanging from the wall. “Anyo! I look like a mess. Call up your maid to set out an outfit while I do my hair.” She demanded, pointing at Key. Key made a face and pressed a number on a remote that activated a bell sounding noise throughout the house.

                “Anyonghi Kyeseyo,(good bye) Taemin-oppa. “ Her lips brushed his cheeks and I turned my head away. She glanced my way and gave me a haughty stare. “Don’t get too used to being here, Mosenginom (ugly person)…”

                She flipped her curls back and walked out of the room, leaving an awkward silence. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…..!!!

                “Why the hell do you let her do that?” Jonghyun said defiantly as he jumped out of his seat to stand in front of Taemin. His face was only three inches away from his. Taemin glared back at him, his chest puffing out a little.

                “Oh please, hyung! Don’t act so high and mighty! My career is on the line if I don’t do this and…”
                “You, at least, could have stopped her from being so rude to Eun Mi-eh…” Jonghyun said. “Did you not hear what she called her?”

                Jonghyun grabbed Taemin by the shirt and I thought Taemin was going to punch him. Our eyes met and he seemed to calm down. His breathing slowed and his nostrils stopped flaring as he pushed away Jonghyun’s hand.

                “You’re right…Mianhe…” Taemin looked down. “I’ll try and talk to Ae Chae.”

                With that he sped off to what I’m guessing was his room. We heard a door slam and Key cleared his throat.

                “Well…Should we all go out today? Maybe out to lunch? I think everyone here needs a shopping spree.” Key smiled and got up and went to his room.

                “He isn’t gay, is he?” I asked quietly to Minho when Key was out of earshot.

               “Not at all…” Minho chuckled. Jonghyun made his way over to us and sat next to me.

               “I’m sorry, Eun Mi-eh. We shouldn’t have let her say that. You know she’s lying right?” Jonghyun stated. I smiled a bit and ruffled his hair.

              “Don’t worry about that, Jonghyun.”

               "Let’s all just have fun today, like Key said.” Minho said with that same kind smile…

 

              Going out with SHINee wasn’t like anything I’ve ever experienced. They took me to an expensive restaurant. They told me it was a porridge place, but they didn’t mention how every porridge in the house had fifty different styles of porridge from around the world and each cost no less than $50 per bowl. The only bad part about hanging out with SHINee would be that the “Princess” followed us.

             She complained about every little thing. She complained about the porridge being too hot, then too cold, then about how her drink wasn’t made of the proper ingredients. She was entirely snotty and it took every ounce of strength not to punch her in the face.  After lunch, Key dragged me into every store imaginable. He had no sense of privacy and even followed me into my dressing room and criticized everything I tried on.

           “No, no, no! We need something a bit more flowy. Please fetch me the blue blouse on the third rack from the front.” He seemed to know the entire store by heart. The top they brought back was a scoop neck, long sleeve shirt with a beautiful pattern made of different shades of blue. It was a bit transparent but not too much.

            “Key, how come you’re picking out clothes for me?” I asked once the assistants had left. Key inspected the outfit I was wearing, not losing his concentration while he answered.

           “Quite frankly, I love to dress up girls. Especially the ones that have no previous fashion sense.” I felt slightly offended at that statement. “Also, Jonghyun begged me to help you the day after he met you. He wants me to make you look presentable to Taemin to give you a better chance. Plus, I hate Ae Chae. She’s almost more of a diva then I am and I couldn’t get any of my choice clothes on her if I tried.”

          “Why is Jonghyun trying so hard? I mean, it’s been three years since me and Taemin have even talked. I was almost over him until I came here.”

           “That’s simple. Jonghyun likes you, hobo.” Key said and ruffled my hair. “Oh! Yes this is the outfit.” He clapped his hands and the assistance reappeared. They took the outfit and I got dressed in regular clothes as best as I could. What had key said before he chose this outfit? He handed the cashier his credit card and dragged me back to the group.

          Ae Chae had a wicked smile and took my hand away from Key. “I think I want some girl time with Eun Me-unni!” She said with a sickening sweet voice. The boys looked at her and Taemin stepped up.

         “Are you sure that’s what you want, Ae Chae?” He asked in a worried tone.

         “Yes! We’re just going to go perfume shopping and look at dresses across the street and stuff!” She replied with a smile. The boys looked at one another and Minho smiled.

         “Well, okay Ae Chae. Have fun.” Minho said and they walked off. Ae Chae waved bye to them.

          “So…Ae Chae, you’re not planning on doing any of that with me, are you?” I said once the guys were out of earshot. She turned and shook her head.

          “Of course not, nobi…(Commoner).” She said in an acid tone and took my arm and dragged me with her. “What I mean for you to do here is listen, and listen good! Taemin is my oppa and we plan on marrying after I graduate high school! So lay off!”

           “Do you mean ‘we’ or ‘you’? It’s pretty obvious that you have your own little fantasies about Taemin that you haven’t exactly clued him in on.” I said, pulling back my arm. She glared at me.

“I want you out of their lives. They don’t need you around. They have me.” She stomped her foot.

“No.” I said simply, glaring back.

“What did you say, Mosenginom(Ugly person)…?”

“I don’t care what you want, to be frank. They’re my friends now, as well.” I said in an acidy tone.

She glared at me and before I even had a chance to moved, her hand came down and slapped my cheek. “Gal Bol!!!(bi***)”

I glared at her and my hands clenched into fist as I drew every ounce of strength not to punch her.

“You better go back home commoner or you’ll find your life a lot harder than it already is.” She sneered and stormed off. I noticed some people staring and shrugged it off. I started to walk home, muttering under my breathe. My cheek throbbed in pain. For a princess, she had an arm…