Entry #2

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Good morning Gurney Club!”

Zoe shouted the moment she opens up her window. It was a great day for her. She felt like she was born again.

“Aish! Close that window Zoe! I’m still sleepy!”

Said Glen as he put on him his blanket.

“I’m excited to go to work Glen. C’mon get up!”

She said as she continuosly tap him.

According to her source, Renjun is staying on a country club in Rhodes. Gurney country club is a club owned by an Amerikan-Korean car racer. Kim Jin. He was the only son of the famous car racer Dan Gurney and now that he already passed away, he became the owner of it. Yoona, or rather known as Zoe applied as a waitress there while Glen applied as a patisserie. Kai, or Glen went with her but Sinb decided to stay in Italy. Both Yoona and Kai decided to use english names because if they will use their real names, then Renjun will discovered that she is now working as a waitress.

Added to that, she’s glad that the owner is half Korean and it helped them to enter the fancy country club. It was a club for car racing lovers and it is one of the prestigious country club in Greece that only allow males who likes car racing to be it’s member. Women are not allowed to become a member there.

Since Glen seems to fell asleep again and so Zoe decided to put on her sweatsuits and take a jog outside. She jog as she went around the wide country club. She saw the wide green space, the racing tracks and the Gurney Verandah, the restaurant that she and Glen is working at. The club offers not only a personal space for racers, but they can also buy a lot there where they can build their own house or rather mansions.

The club is a press-free club because the members of the club are almost high-profile people, like Renjun. They took care of it’s member’s privacy. With its expensive membership fee, it was a place where members could relax. It was their world after all.

Renjun has his own villa inside the country club. Yoona already saw his mansion but she haven’t seen him there yet. She stop as she look at the big house in front of her.

“Hi Mr. Stefano”

She greet the old man sweeping the front of the house. He is the caretaker of the house while Renjun is not around or out of town.

“Oh, hello miss Zoe”

“Is Mr. Huang there?”

“He’s not yet here but he’ll sure be here this day”

Zoe, since the day she got hired in the country club, the first thing she did is to find Renjun’s house. As an employee, she is not allowed to do that during work and so, every morning she jogs and later on, she found out that Renjun’s house is the one near the man-made lake.

“Today? I guess I’ll have the chance to meet him at work then”

She said.

“Why are you interested in meeting Mr. Huang anyway miss?”

“I… I read an article about him and I already got this little crush on him”

She said making excuses. She doesn’t want to tell him that she’s spying him of course!

*beeeeeeeeep*

“What the… Hey! You don’t have the right to blast the horn of your car. It’s irritating! We could have a heart attack!”

She said angrily. So what if he’s car is fancy? It was a fancy Mercedes Benz. The car opens as it reveal a guy in shades. He took it off and a young man with such intimidating looks appeared. He looks young but he’s taller than her. He looks so handsome at the same time scary. His eyes were chinky like a typical Asian. His eyes are intimidating her. His lips were unsmiling. The sheer power of his aura made her hard to breathe. She felt like she was about to fall.

“You’re the one blocking my driveway miss. I have the right to blow my car’s horn since it’s way too early in the morning and you’re here… in front of my house”

“Sir Huang, were sorry, we were just talking and we didn’t notice you already arrive”

Said Mr. Stefano. Zoe looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter