Entry #7

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Jennie”

Renjun called her out as he was busy typing things on his laptop.

“Yes sir?”

“I need you to reserve an appointment with a hairstylist, a designer and a make-up artist”

“For your companion sir?”

“Yes.”

“Who is it this time sir?”

“It’s Zoe. The waitress in the Verandah. You better call on the best you could think of, she needs it. Now hurry up. I need them tomorrow before the Gurney cup”

He said as Jennie leave to call people for his companion. She was quite irritated as she calls for the hairstylist etc. She hates them. Of all the girls that he could think of, she was never there. Never an option. Never a choice. She’s his secretary and she can’t be involve in a relationship with him. It’s unprofessional on her part. The designer is not responding. She doesn’t have any choice but to go out the club. She knew a fashion designer but and she has her own boutique in Rhodes. It’s not that far so she decided to walk. While going out the club, a car suddenly stops in front of her.

“Jennie?”

Jin said as he open his car window.

“Sir Jin… A-Anyeong”

She said bowing to him.

“Sir?”

“Oh, uh… Jin”

Jin went out his car to her. Jennie felt a little shy being with him.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to the local designer her. Sir Renjun said he wants someone to dress his companion tomorrow”

“Oh, another girl huh. Well then, why don’t I accompany you there?”

“Well… Actually I…”

She said as she wanted to say ‘no’. She doesn’t want to be with him actually. Jin is somewhat a persistent guy and she doesn’t like it.

“I’ll take that as a yes”

He said as he opens up the car for her. Jennie doesn’t have any choice now. She entered his car although she doesn’t want to.

“Why are you always helping me Jin?” she asks as he drives.

“Because you’re a guest” he answered not looking away from the road.

“I am not a guest. I am the secretary of your guest”

“You’re still a guest. Being with the member of my club makes you a guest”

That doesn’t makes sense she thought. Technically, she’s an employee of a member of his club.

“So, any idea who’s his new companion?” he asks.

“Actually, it’s your employee. The waitress in your Verandah, her name is Zoe”

Then automatically, Jin stops his car.

“My employee?!”

He said with his shocked face.

“Uh, yes?”

“What is he thinking? Inviting a waitress as his companion? The crack in his head is getting bigger! That Renjun.”

“Uh, is there… something wrong with that?”

“Look, Renjun never thought of dating someone who is not in his level. That’s why he always date someone who is a model, an actress or someone from rich family. I never thought he would consider a… a waitress”

So that is why he never consider her? Is that it? Is it because she’s not as rich as those women he dated?

“Oh well… maybe he was smitten by her. Zoe is beautiful anyway.”

Jin said as he started the engine once again. Jennie’s face becomes irritated.

“Jin? May I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Am I beautiful?”

Once again, Jin stops his car.

“Why are you asking?”

Jennie didn’t look at him. She bit her lower lips as she sighs.

“Forget it” she said plainly.

“Yes”

Jennie looks at him in confusion.

“I said yes. You’re beautiful”

Jin smiles as he started the engine again. He didn’t talk after that.

If only Renjun thinks like he does.

 

 

“What?! he ask you what?”

Glen said as Zoe told him about Renjun’s offer. They are both having their lunch when she told him. Glen’s beautiful morning have just ruin by her news.

“Did you said yes? Is that because you’re dressed up?”

“Well… actually”

But before she could say a thing, a beep from outside the staff’s apartment. Glen looked outside from the window to see Renjun waiting outside his car.

“Great”

“Let me see!”

Zoe said as she look at the window.

“Hi Sir Renjun!”

Renjun taps his clock indicating that he don’t want to wait for long.

“I’ll be right there!”

Zoe said as she quickly get her bag and was about to go out when Glen grab her wrist.

“Zoe!”

“Look Glen, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about it. But you see, I’m only doing this because-”

“You have a mission”

“Excatly”

“I hope that’s all about it Yoona”

He said saying her real name. Glen is very, very disappointed. He knew Zoe is not into her mission already. She can’t just notice it but he feels she is slowly falling for him and he don’t like it.   

“Thank you Glen”

She said leaving him. The moment Renjun saw her, his eyes grew bigger. It’s not because she is beautiful bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter