Entry #6

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Renjun and Zoe went to the washroom of the restaurant to wash off her bleeding finger. She was looking at him and thinking… Am I dreaming? Is this guy Huang Renjun? Or is he a doppelganger of her fiancee? He’s not the Renjun she knew! He’s way too kind to be her jerk fiancee.

“Sir Renjun…” she said while looking at him.

“Is there any medicine cabinet here?” he answered her question with a question. He look around to see a small cabinet near the wash basin.

“I… I can take care of myself sir. You better go and follow your date”

“She can handle herself just fine. My driver is outside the club. He would take her anywhere she wants,” he said as he put some anticeptic on finger.

“But she looks so mad at you. Won’t you talk to her?”

Her heart is melting while she watch him treat her wound. She had always seen him as a tiger-silent but deadly. She never knew he have this gentle side. Gone was the fierce tiger. He was like an angel at that moment.

“She know she have done something wrong. I don’t have the time for her tantrums. Besides, you needed me here. Is it the only wound you got?”

She shakes her head.

“Nothing more. Thank you.”

So Renjun didn’t care for Ms. Clarkson and leave her to treat her small cut. She felt so special. If from the start he was like that, then maybe she would agree to marry him. But she will still stand to what she think is best. She need to stop her future marriage with him.

“Zoe! What happened…”

Glen suddenly entered the wash room to see Zoe and Renjun there. He looks so irritated to see Renjun facing him. Same goes to Renjun, when Glen appeared, he frown and his angelic aura turns into a demonic one.

“Thank you sir for taking care of her but she need to get back to work now”

Glen said as he bows and held Zoe’s hand. The thing that made him more irritated is that Renjun held her hand too.

“Sorry but she’s not going to work today”

He said dragging Zoe out of the wash room going to the manager’s office.

“Zoe? Sir Renjun”

The manager said as she puts down the phone the moment they entered her office.

“Something happened up there because my date didn’t like the food”

He started and put out his Gurney Club card.

“Charge everything to me. Including the payment of one of your staff, Zoe. She’s wounded and she need to get some rest”

“I-it’s not really necessary ma’am. I’m fine. You can ask my finger if you want”

She said showing off her banded wound. She even tried to squish it.

“See? Thank you sir Renjun but I really need to go back to work. Renjun showed her finger once more to the manager.

“No, look, it’s bleeding once aganin! You hard-headed girl”

“Zoe, Mr. Huang is right. Maybe you should have to rest for this day”

“But…”

Zoe stops as Renjun gave her an irritated look. She knew she can’t argue with them already. She wasn’t afraid about her work actually. She was afraid to receive a favor and kindness from him. She was on a mission and she’s literally attacking him from his back and it made feel guilty. She was already living independently and she can’t afford to be controlled by Renjun again.

Renjun accompany her to the staff’s apartment. She didn’t compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter