Entry #5

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Glen?”

Zoe asks Glen while they are watching a Japanese movie, orange. Glen is already half-asleep with his blanket wrapped to him like a burrito. Zoe is somewhat leaned to him like a pillow.

“Hmmmm?”

“Why I feel so irritated today?”

“Hmmmm.. period?”

“Nope. I just got my period last week”

“How irritated?”

“Well… Just when I remember Renjun”

Glen automatically opens his eyes. Renjun again.

“Is it about Ms. Hudson?”

He asked suspecting to her feelings for the guy.

“I don’t know. I just hate they guy my parents have chosen to be my fiancee”

Glen, even though it’s hard for him to accept the fact, Zoe is clearly affected. Renjun is her fiancee so she felt an ownership towards him. Glen thought, maybe Zoe is… confuse with the feelings she have for her jerk fiancee.

“I’ll go out for a minute”

Zoe said. Glen let her. Zoe decided to have a walk around the club. It’s already 10:45 in the evening so the road is very peaceful. The club is still beautiful. The cold air is blowing against her skin. But no matter how beautiful the club at night, she still cannot forget the thing happened that day. The moment Ms. Hudson kisses Renjun kept on playing in her mind.

“You cheater! So grossgusting!”

She said as she looked at the wide lake. She thought, maybe going to Gurney country club is a bad idea afterall. She can’t explain what she’s feeling that moment. If she will google it, it will fall down to the word ‘jealousy’.

“I am not jealous! I should be happy at least he is cooperating in my mission. I don’t care if he would date any model he could get so that he can get out of my life for good!”

She said to herself. She continue to walk and after a while, a car stopped in front of her.

*beeeeeep*

“What the-”

But before she could react, Renjun went out of that car. The moment she see Renjun, it felt like cat’s got her tongue.

“Good evening sir Renjun! Going home? Or going back to overseas? Happy trip!”

She said as she continue walking or rather running. But Renjun got her hand easily.

“I won’t go back until we talk. Where are my picture?”

He said with his intimidating aura.

“Why? You want some copy? I can email it to you if you want”

Renjun’s grip tighten. He is not in the mood.

“What will you do to it?”

“I will add it to my collection of her pictures. Your pictures, I will use that to scare rats”

Zoe’s joke didn’t worked. Renjun put her to the front of his car and move closer making her hard to breathe. His body was almost pressed against hers.

“Give me a good reason that I should trust you. I don’t want that to reach the press”

“Why? Are they even interested to you?” she smiles as she was just doing it to ease the tension between them.

“What did you just say?”

Zoe made a peace sign as she smiles.

“Just kidding”

Renjun’s facial expression did not change. He’s still looks as mad as hell.

“Make sure it won’t reach the press or you’ll regret it.”

Renjun said as he lean closer to her. Zoe can almost smell his fresh breath and his manly perfume. She can see he was looking directly into her eyes and he looks like he was somewhat examining her. Zoe tries to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter