Entry #9

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entry #8

Author’s POV

Zoe was outside the apartment

“What were you thinking, Renjun? Why did you kiss me?”

Zoe asks repeatedly as she tries to call on Renjun. Of course she was his fiancee that moment. She wanted to know if he have the guts to answer her calls after he kissed someone who is not her. But it was already her twelfth times that she tried to reach him. It seems like Renjun is avoiding her.

She puts down her phone as she remembers the moment they kissed. She can still feel his lips pressed on hers. She blushed but she felt kind a mad.

“Did he felt guilty that’s why he turns so cold after he kissed me?”

She asks herself. Renjun? Guilty? Not a chance. He doesn’t look guilty that time. Not at all. After all, he is young and free. Yes they are engaged though it’s not yet formal but still.

 

“Sir? Is everything alright?”

Jennie said worriedly as she saw Renjun drinking by himself at the kitchen. It’s almost midnight and she was about to go to the bathroom when she saw the light in the kitchen is on.

“It’s not right Jennie”

She walks towards him and sat beside him.

“Care to tell, sir?”

“I just kissed someone Jennie. I kissed someone who is not my fiancee”

Jennie looked at him but Renjun is focusing on his glass of wine. She was aware that sometimes, his companions would steal a kiss from him but it’s a different story if he himself is the one initiate the kiss.

“Is it… Zoe?”

“Yes. And I did that because I like to do it. I can’t explain but I feel really attracted to her that time. It’s like… It’s like the first time when I saw my fiancee”

“Then, are you perhaps… inlove with this… I mean Zoe?”

“I don’t know. I feel like whenever I see her, my heart beats so fast. I just usually feels something like this when Yoona calls me. But when I kissed Zoe, I can’t explain it. I felt the same feeling that moment. Now I can’t answer Yoona’s call because of Zoe”

Jennie feels so sorry for Renjun…and to herself. It’s the first time they talk something like that. She doesn’t want to comfort him because the one she loved is being confuse about his feelings. When will be Jennie?

“Don’t worry about him sir. Please, I don’t want to see you like this”

She said as she hold his hand. Renjun looked at her.

“I’m here”

She said as she caress his face. Jennie’s eyes is full of sadness. She wanted to scream to the world that she loves him but she can’t.

Jennie slowly move closer to his face as she was about to kiss him. But Renjun hold both of her shoulder and bows his head.

“It’s getting late, Jennie. You should take a rest”

He said as he stood up leaving her there. Jennie then looked at him as he walk away from her. Even when he’s drunk, he can’t still give her a chance.

 

The next day, Zoe went to work thinking about Renjun. She can’t take him out of her mind. That day is when Renjun will return overseas. Wherever he could be at, she’s sure that it will be about another business and . She hates it. It’s like, Renjun’s world is going around business and dating women.

“Are you okay Zoe?”

Asks Glen worriedly. They are having lunch together outside the Verandah. The back side of the restaurant is a forest-like view making it a nice place to eat.

“I’m fine” she said plainly. She’s not in the mood.

“I see. It’s about him right?”

“Who?”

“Renjun Huang”

“*sighs*”

“You know what Zoe, I remember the moment when were still in Italy. Whenever I bring out the topic about your fiancee, you always gave me an annoyed face and such. But now, everything seems to change. It’s like you feel something for him now”

Zoe looked at him in confuse way.

“Do I look like really affected Glen? Do I look like… falling for him?”

“Yes. And…”

“And?”

“I don’t like it”

Zoe once again is confuse. What does he mean he don’t like it?

“Zoe,” he started as he puts down the food he’s eating.

“I like you.”

Zoe’s eyes widen. Why such a sudden confession? Why is he confessing now? Why now? Her mind isn’t functioning well because it screams Renjun’s name at the moment.

“K-Kai”

She said mentioning his real name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter