Entry #10

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The night seemed very long. She can’t find the right position for her to get asleep. Her body is tired as hell. The moment she closes her eyes and was about to fall asleep, her cellphone rings. Lazily, she gets her phone and answers it.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hello my love! How is your vacation going?”

Her laziness fade away as she heard his voice.

“Renjun?” She asks making sure he is really Renjun Hwang. She looks at her phone and he is indeed Renjun.

“Am I disturbing my fiancee? You sounds like you just woke up”

“Uh, yeah. I went sightseeing today and I’m kind a tired”

“Sorry if I wasn’t able to call back from your calls. I was just too busy with work”

Liar! You’re not busy from work! Your busy with your girls!

“It’s okay. Do you want some wine? I bought some for you and it’s good. I just miss you” she said and she closes her eyes then she breathe out deeply. Actually she misses him truly. She doesn’t know why but she misses his handsome face and everything. Ugh, what did you do to me Renjun!

“Don’t bother sending the wine. You wont miss me that much anymore. I am planning to join you there.”

Yoona was suddenly shock with his statement.

“W-what? You? You’re coming here? Aren’t you busy with work?”

“Yeah, but I’ll fix my schedule. I must admit I don’t have much time for you. And I think we should spend more time together. After all, we will get married sooner or later”

She gulped. Oh, Gosh! Now he is talking about our wedding. Really now? Just telll me that you’re afraid that you’ll fall inlove with other girls that’s why you’re making sure we’ll get married.

“Renjun that’s a good idea. I am excited about it,” she said sweetly but deep inside, she felt being choke.

“So, I will see you in HongKong in a week’s time”

He said as he hung up.

“Oh Gosh! What am going to do?”

She said as she get up. She went to get her bag and put all the necessary things she needs. While doing that, she is already booking a flight. She put all her hopes up that she might get an available seat going to New York.

She was desperate to get out of the mess she’d made. She don’t need for Renjun to made it to Hongkong to bust him. She must be the one to end her masquerade. She’ll go straight to her parents once and for all.

If ever she still get to marry Renjun, she won’t be Zoe who was independent and strong-willed anymore.

“I must admit that a part of me would love to spend a lifetime with you, Renjun. But I’d rather lose you than lose myself.”

 

“I made my meeting cancelled for this garbage?”

Pictures of Renjun with other girls were thrown back away to Yoona. She is now inside of his dad’s office. Both of her parents are now looking at her furiously with her. Though her dad is the one who is more disappointed.

“They are not garbage dad. Those are real,”

She said with her voice trembling. She haven’t even had a rest since her flight.

She already made her goodbye with the people back in the verandah. All of them are shock with her sudden resign in the verandah. Her boss, Jin told her that she can come back anytime she change her mind.

“You want us to believe this foolishness?”

“I saw them myself, dad. I was the one who took those pictures.”

“Aren’t you with your friends in Hong Kong?”

Her dad said with furrowed brows.

“I lied. I wasn’t there but in Rhodes working at Gurney Club. It’s Renjun’s hideaway. He does things there he never shown anyone. He’s not clean as you think dad. He is not faithful as he projected. I saw it. And…. and he’s not the man I want to marry.”

Renjun wasn’t as black as she painted. But she need to do that. She had to win her parent’s favor. She wants them to be the one who will cut the wedding.

“You really think we didn’t know about the Gurney Club huh? Renjun told me all about it before. And he did nothing indecent that could bring you shame. He is the most eligible man for you Yoona. He’s just enjoying his teenage years before getting married to you.”

Yoona’s eyes widen with her dad’s statement.

“What about me? It’s unfair! Will you let me marry that guy?”

Yoona’s mom looked at her and wiped her tears away.

“Everything has been predestined, Yoona. You know that. And you can’t fight your destiny lest you will suffer. We are just thinking about you.”

Yoona moved backward to avoid her mother’s touch.

“I hate to say the word. But please don’t give me that crap. You’re taking his side because of what his family had done to us? Is that it? C’mon dad, we can run our business just fine without his help. Also, stop using your culture dad. It has nothing to do with me.”

“That’s not true. We didn’t just chose Renjun because your dad is a chinese. Renjun just want us to make that as an excuse with his proposal to you. Give him a chance Yoona. You’ll see how a good ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter