Entry #4

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Psh. What’s Jennifer doing here?”

Said Jennie when she saw RenJun going to the Verandah with Jennifer with him. They were talking and she notice that Renjun is smiling. She felt somewhat irritated at the same time, jealous. Jennifer Hudson is once his companion in a party. Renjun has a lot of girls to choose from to accompany her to any party he would attend. She doesn’t like it when Renjun is with different girls. They are just using him.

 Jennie Kim is actually 4 years older than Renjun. She didn’t notice her feelings for him at first, but then when Renjun save her when a business man is trying to hit on her on the party that she, Renjun with her companion once attended. He basically left his date because he became pissed with that guy.

Even though Renjun is an arrogant, intimidating, bossy boss, she knew something about him. He has a kind and caring attitude. She felt that night the feeling she never felt to a guy. Who is she anyway? She was just his secretary slash maid in the making. Yes. She is basically with him to wherever he could be. According to Renjun, he is trusting he more than anyone in his company.

She has been working in Huang company for 3 years now. On her third year, she met Renjun as the new CEO of the company she’s working. She was shock at first when she discovered that Renjun is only 17 years old! Huang Renjun already finishes his degree and his father, the old CEO appointed him as the new owner and the boss. She can’t imagine how much fun he was missing because he’s working as such young age.

Renjun may be young but he thinks more mature than the other staffs in the office. On her own opinion, Renjun is doing great in the company. He knows how to decide on things. She want to stay with him forever. But her world started to fall apart when she discovered he already has a fiancee. He would always call on her every after meeting or email her if his schedule is hectic. Such a lucky girl she thought. But there’s only one thing she knew. Renjun have not seen her yet.

“Hi!”

Jennie was startled with the sudden voice behind her.

“O-Oh… sir… Hello”

She said as she bows to him making him chuckle.

“It’s funny how you still use your Korean manners to me. Jennie right?”

“Y-yeah.”

“I haven’t introduce myself to you. Hi, I’m Kim Seok Jin. But you call me Jin”

“Okay, sir Jin”

“I said Jin only, not sir Jin”

Instead of answering, Jennie smiles.

“I see you’re alone. Day off?”

“Yeah.”

“Why don’t I show you my country club? Way to spend your day well. What do you think?”

Jennie was hesitating. Actually, she plan on keeping an eye to Renjun and she lost him now. Thanks to Jin.

“Well… I…”

“Okay”

He said not giving a chance to Jennie to finish what she was saying. He held her hand and went to his garage/museum. Jennie was amazed to see all the cars that is displayed on each corner of the wide room.

“Is this all your car sir?”

“Not all. Some are my dad’s.”

Jin let Jennie roam around the room and the car that caught her eyes is the black and red Audi R8 race car.

“I bought that from a hollywood star”

Jin said proudly.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Actually, that was once own by Tom Cruise. I bought that from an auction actually. All my cars are all from auction. You like uh… You like to ride it?”

“Can… Can I?”

“Of course!”

Jin opened the car for Jennie and called Ms. Molly in the garage to open the gate for them. It is her first time riding a real race car. Renjun, even though she knew he likes racing, he never let her ride inside his car.

“I’ll take you around my club okay?”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter