Entry #3

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“I know but… she’s too focused on how to catch his fiancee cheating”

Said Glen to Sinb as he called her that night. Luckily, Yoona wasn’t there yet and so he was free to talk about his feelings for her. He told Sinb that he would always ended up waking up in the middle of the night just to check on Yoona. Sinb suggest that he should tell her right now.

“So? That’s because she doesn’t want him to be her husband! By the way, have you seen him?”

“Yeah. He looks so young but I guess were on the same age”

“Does he look handsome?”

“Well, I am more handsome”

“Psh. Of course you’re going to say that. I wish I’m with you guys.”

“If you’re here, I wont have an ‘us time’ with her”

“’Us time’ your ! You’re too chicken to confess and you expect to have a time with her? Hahaha in your dreams Kai”

“Yah! I said I’m Glen okay? G-L-E-N”

“Arraseo arraseo! I gotta go now, I still have shift tomorrow”

 

Glen sighs as he knew Sinb is right. He was too confident talking to her about them but in reality, he isn’t. He never mentioned about what he’s doing during night. It’s hard for him to share a room with the girl he loves. He can’t help it when he watch her sleep. He kisses her forehead every night and make sure she won’t feel so cold.

 

He was jealous of Renjun. He is not a high-profile business man, he owns nothing but his degree and his job. He’s not a member of an exclusive country club and he’s not the fiancee of Yoona.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona is sitting on a bench near the racing track. She was calling Renjun and she doesn’t want anybody to hear it so she went to the car racing tracks. There’s no one there that time so it’s perfect.

“Hello, Renjun! Where are you right now sweetheart?”

She cutely said. She was using her old number that has a international roaming service so wherever she is in this world, her number will be the same. He would never know where she really was. The smart phone and the phone line itself were provided by Renjun.

“I’ve been busy during these past few days. I am in Rhodes right now.”

“Business or pleasure?”

She asked with a possessive hint.

“Business of course. You know how busy I am” he answered with a bits of irritation.

“I don’t have time to relax.”

He had been working the whole day. She saw him with Mr. Jin and she heard that her boss is trying to sell his mother’s business in Thailand.It was a big restaurant since Mrs. MiYoung Kim-Gurney is a well-known business woman in Thailand. Before she went to Rhodes, she informed Renjun that she’ll be having a 2-week vacation in HongKong.

“Why don’t you come here instead?”

She said talking about her so called ‘vacation’.

“I have to seal a deal with some Korean-American businessman. Don’t worry. We can have a vacation together in Hongkong or better yet, let’s have our honeymoon there after our wedding”

You take yourself! I won’t marry you!

“I wish I could see you Renjun. I’m longing for you”

The moment she said that, she put away the phone from her and act like she were about to puke. She heard Renjun cleared his throat.

“Don’t worry, once I clear my schedule, I will follow you in HongKong. How about that?”

“Maybe I should be the one to go there. Then you can bring me to the beautiful spots and I can meet your friends! We can tell them that were getting married and invite each of them and maybe we can also start planning the wedding. I think that’s a lovely idea”

“There is a right time for that, Yoona. This year is good for business. And according to feng shui experts, the best year for a wedding is two years from now. So we’ll settle our wedding by then. For now, enjoy your vaction.”

“Okay. Bye. I love you”

She heard that he cleared his throat again then cut the other line, Zoe laugh as hard as she can. She can’t imagine how he used the feng shui just to tell her he can’t marry her yet. What an alibi she thought. At least she had confirm that he wont be going to HongKong for sure.

 

“Here’s your coffee sir.” said Jennie as he put down Renjun’s coffee. Renjun was just looking at the files while tapping his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter