06:

Young love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already the fourth day of the festival and the cafe booth has been extremely going well. It's one of the most popular booths in the school along with the marriage booth and horror booth that belongs to other year levels.

 

They can say that the extreme success is all props to the ace servers, Chaeyeon and Minju. Minju has attracted the population of the guy students on the school while Chaeyeon got all the females, thanks to her charisma and how good she looks at that butler suit. 

 

They have already reached the expected profit and even surpassing the estimated sum of money that they will get from the booth but as the downside, Minju and Chaeyeon lost their privilege to go around and have some fun because they need to attend to the booth. It's already the fourth day yet they haven't experienced what the school festival has to offer.

 

The whole class feels so bad about it but they can't really do anything because the customers want to see both Minju and Chaeyeon. Even they want to replace Minju and Chaeyeon, it won't work at all.

 

" here " Chaewon handed Chaeyeon a photo card " compensation for having you work " she added and smiled. Chaeyeon's having a 10-minute break because she has been attending the customers since this morning and it's already past lunch.

 

" I would appreciate some cash though, you konw " Chaeyeon ignoring the photo that Chaewon is handing her.

 

" just look it stupid and then start to decide if you want it or not " and so Chaeyeon looked at the photo card with a frown on her face but that straightened out quickly and became a sweet smile when she saw who the person is in the picture " Nako snapped that and had it developed for her friend in the lower year but I thought you should have it so I stole it " Chaewon giggled.

 

Chaeyeon can only shake her head with a smile on her lips " I really can't tell how the hell you became an 'angel' " it's how other students call Chaewon— angel Chaewon or the fairy Chaewon.

 

" that's duality " Chaewon lectured her " the festival is coming to its end, I really feel bad for stealing your time to work "

 

" thank God you felt that way " Chaeyeon was kidding, sure she kinda felt annoyed by that fact but she also feels happy that she can be a help to their section.

 

" so... I thought about replacing you, I will be working in your place so you can go and have some fun " Chaewon suggests but Chaeyeon just looked at her like she's not sure about it " we have already exceeded the estimated profit so it's not bad at all " Chaewon shrugged " and if you're thinking who you will be going with, don't worry I got it all set "

 

Before Chaeyeon may ask about it, the dressing room suddenly opened with Yena and Yuri dragging Minju inside " Yena will replace Minju so you guys can go around and have some fun " Chaewon explains. Chaeyeon looked at Minju's direction, the moment their eyes met, Minju immediately avoided her eyes

 

" perhaps it's date time? and maybe it's time to patch things up? Always remember that I'm rooting for you guys " Chaewon winked at her and asked her to change her clothes quickly.

 

Chaewon could be titled as Chaeyeon and Minju's number one shipper at this point.

 

Chaeyeon and Minju are talking but it was always some brief conversations— it's obvious that Minju tries hard to break the conversation short like she's avoiding Chaeyeon. It was as if they are just acquaintances and sometimes Chaeyeon feels like Minju treats her as a total stranger.

 

I'm sorry for not knowing my place but don't worry, from now on, I will know my place— those words that Minju left her always bug the hell out of Chaeyeon. Maybe that's why she's avoiding me, she always thought to herself but what place is she talking about when her place in my life is already determined? Of course, her place would be by my side... not like this at all, having a wall between us.

 

Despite the noisy surrounding, it was like there are crickets doing sounds as Minju and Chaeyeon walk around the booths. They are walking side by side but they have this awkward space between them.

 

" Min— " Chaeyeon was just about to call Minju to create some simple conversation when a loud voice can be heard from their back— it's Yujin shouting Minju's name as she rushes towards the girl.

 

" Minju unnie! " a very bright greeting was given as soon as she reached Minju's direction, panting due to running like a mad girl but a bright smile was imprinted on her plump lips " you don't have to work on your booth today? " she excitedly asks.

 

" no, my classmates will work on my place" Minju softly answered which ticked Chaeyeon's ears— why does she sound like that!? When she's talking with me, she doesn't sound like that at all! She whines inside her head.

 

" is that so!? " hope was written all over Yujin's face and immediately grabbed Minju's left wrist " then unnie, let's go and visit the booths! You haven't been in any, right? " that alerted Chaeyeon and immediately grabbed Minju's right wrist—

 

" excuse me, she's with me " Chaeyeon said which made Yujin look at her.

 

" ah " Yujin exclaimed like she didn't saw Chaeyeon at all " annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim " she bowed her head with a light smile like Yujin isn't that very pleased to see her " can I borrow Minju unnie? Aren't you going with Sakura unnie? " she asks.

 

Minju's eyes went on Chaeyeon, she doesn't want to expect something from her answer yet she found herself wanting to hear her name instead of Sakura " sorry but I'm with Minju, we'll be looking around together " Chaeyeon sternly said, emphasizing the word together and gently pulled Minju on her side.

 

The air is starting to get heavy as the tension between Chaeyeon and Yujin starts— Minju is quick enough to notice what's happening and so she gently release herself from Yujin's hold " Chaeyeon haven't seen the booths like me so I think I should go with her " she kindly said, hoping that she wouldn't hurt Yujin's feelings.

 

Yujin pouted but eventually nodded her head " then promise me one thing unnie! " Chaeyeon's brows furrowed— this kid has a lot of demands! " you'll reserve your time for me on the last day, let me be your dance on the bonfire and let's watch th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter