00: Bonus chapter

Young love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju and Chaeyeon's anniversary is coming and Chaeyeon's trying hard to know what Minju would like to receive. They promised each other that they would not throw out a grande surprise event for each other for that certain day— no excessive balloons hanging on rooms, no rose petals scattered on the floor, etc.

 

Chaeyeon's laying on her stomach as she looks at Minju who's busy on her laptop " give me some love, flirt with me " she cutely demands to the busy girl.

 

Chaeyeon's the type who always demand cuddles and kisses from Minju, acting cute and all— a very big twist from Chaeyeon's actual characteristic of being someone who's mature and able to lead everything. Minju, on the other hand, is the type of girlfriend who rarely is that demanding but when the day would hit and the clingy Minju awakens, it's excessively cute.

 

They balance out each other. They just fit each other perfectly.

 

Minju sighed " can we please finish our research papers, please? You haven't even done any of yours " they are senior high school now and the amount of things to do is so many compare to when they are in middle school.

 

" we still have two more weeks to do that "

 

" stop practicing and mastering the art of cramming "

 

" but my mind only works when the due is coming near " Chaeyeon pouts.

 

Minju sighed in defeat and set aside her laptop to give attention to her girlfriend " now that you're not busy, let's talk about something that's coming up soon— can we talk about what we should do for our first anniversary? It's three days away from now " Chaeyeon brightly said.

 

They don't usually celebrate monthsary because they don't want to count the number months of them being together, they don't want to be like those mediocre couples. Minju and Chaeyeon are bold enough to assume that they would really end up being together forever.

 

And besides, their everyday life as a couple is like a celebration already with their extraness to each other every damn day. 

 

" we could just cuddle up and watch Netflix  " Minju affectionately reached for Chaeyeon's face, gently running her thumb on the latter's cheeks " or we could go to a fancy restaurant if you want to— I don't really mind whatever we'll do in that day as long as you're with me " she shrugs.

 

Chaeyeon bit her lip " stop " she whines and immediately buried her face on the pillow " ugh, you're making me blush! " she added, making Minju giggle.

 

" don't burden yourself without our relationship. I'll be fine with everything as long as you stay by my side "

 

Chaeyeon shot Minju a look " where did you learn those things!? Stop browsing the internet! " she jokily scolded her and Minju proudly shrugs.

 

Chaeyeon grabbed Minju's hand and started planting soft kisses on it " but seriously, what do you want to receive? I want to give you a gift " Minju shook her head, disapproving to Chaeyeon " I don't mind spending money on you " Chaeyeon pouts.

 

" I don't mind spending my money on you too— but we should just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter