JeongMi Orchestra AU

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A light high school orchestra AU - I have a few more scenes written out, and it'll definitely be a oneshot! This is just a teaser, of sorts. I'm not sure if it's very good, so please let me know what you think! 

 

As always, follow me on twitter @ moonstargayzing for that gay content - my dms are always open for screaming :)

 

Summary: Myoui Mina is the high school orchestra's clarinet first chair. Yoo Jeongyeon doesn't know how she got here.

 

“Hey, Minari. Can you help me with this part? I can't seem to get it right,” Jeongyeon whispers, wary of the conductor's sharp gaze.

The clarinet prodigy pats her thigh comfortingly before turning back to their shared music stand, ready for the conductor's signal. Lifting her clarinet to her lips, she plays, and Jeongyeon almost comes in late because she’s lost in the beauty of her side profile.

“There’s a quarter rest.”

Looking up from where she’s placing her clarinet in its case, she furrows her brows.

“What?”

“The part you needed help with. There’s a quarter rest that you’re missing. I marked it for you, so you can practice it on your own.” her music score is held in front of her face, and Jeongyeon smiles before taking it gratefully.

“What would I do without you, Minari? Come on, let’s go to that diner you like. My treat,” she offers, as she places her music in her folder.

“I can’t, I have ballet practice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter