Mimoyeon Taking Care of You

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: come be my TWICE concert buddy in Newark!! Hmu @moonstargayzing on twitter :)

 

This drabble is based off of Momo’s twicetagram story 300619.

 

https://twitter.com/moonstargayzing/status/1145170227132547072?s=21


 

 

 


 

Summary: Momo may be a baby, but she still takes care of her girlfriends.


 

 

 



 

Exhaustion clings to the bodies of nine members like a thick blanket. They’re tired, but their nerves are still buzzing with excitement, hearts bursting full of love that the Filipino ONCEs poured out. Chaeyoung’s still not over the sheer force of the screams she heard, Jeongyeon is hugging Jihyo tightly as she rests her one good eye, Dahyun and Sana are poking each other’s cheeks while Tzuyu watches, her eyelids slowly drooping.

 

All nine girls stumble out of their respective vans and head to their hotels for a moment of rest before they head to the airport. Mina almost trips, and Nayeon rushes to catch her just in time, her own legs already giving in. Momo watches the two before moving closer, helping Nayeon to support their girlfriend on the other side. She had lots of fun performing today; the energy was unmatched and she enjoyed every moment of it. But she couldn’t help but worry about Mina, seeing her movements slow down and her energy muted. Now that the concert is over, she chooses to dedicate herself to taking care of her girlfriends, especially Mina.

 

They reach their respective rooms, the girls shuffling in each with yawns and tired smiles as they prepare to get a few moments of shut-eye. Momo helps Mina remove her shoes, choosing to pick her up gingerly in her arms and carry her over to the couch by the window. Nayeon trails close behind, patting Momo’s fondly before settling on one end of the couch, pulling out her phone.

 

Mina’s arms are wrapped tightly around Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter