MiTzu Smoke

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Summary: When everyone is asleep, Tzuyu smokes alone to look at the stars. Mina becomes her reason not to.

 

 

A/N: Thank you all for being patient! Life has been pretty messy as of late, and writer’s block was so real I could almost taste it. 


I have started a chaptered fic called “Blood” based on the SaNayeon drabble I wrote in Chapter 4. It includes TWICE, SNSD, f(x), Red Velvet, and MAMAMOO, so you’ll be able to see all your favorite gays. I’m not sure where I’m going with the plot yet, so please go over and give it some love and hit me up on twitter @moonstargayzing with some ideas/prompts if you have something specific you want to see! I have lots of ships planned and even I don’t know who will win in the end yet- convince me, maybe?
This drabble is a short exercise as I try to get over my writer’s block. Hope you enjoy <3

 

 

The balcony door slides open and closed, and Tzuyu quickly puts out her cigarette on the railing, smoke curling up as ashes litter its surface.

“I won’t tell the others, if that’s what you’re wondering,” Mina’s quiet voice drifts through the silence of the night. Tzuyu turns her head as the older girl approaches, relief shown on her features as they lean on the railing together, looking out at the stars above. 

It’s a calm night, the stars shining brightly, unhindered by the clouds that covered the sky during the day. Mina stays silent, wrapping her arms around herself as the cold bites at her skin through her loose t-shirt. She should’ve worn something warmer before stepping out. Tzuyu notices, and turns to head back inside. 

“It’s cold. We should go back in.” Wordlessly, Mina follows her, and they both retire to their respective rooms. 

 

 

Mina finds her again the next day, and Tzuyu gives her a nod as she slides next to her, not bothering to put out her cigarette this time, taking a long drag and making sure to blow the smoke out downwind from the older girl.

Mina says nothing, waiting for her to finish smoking before heading inside with her, and they both return to their own rooms once again.

 

 

The third day, Tzuyu doesn’t even turn when she hears Mina approach, instead staring out onto the streets below, watching the cars zoom by as she finishes up her cigarette.

“Why do you do it?” Mina’s voice doesn’t carry any hint of malice, only curiosity. Tzuyu takes her time before answering, taking her last drag before putting it out on the railing, watching as the ashes get blown away by the breeze.

“It gives me an excuse to come outside, to watch the city below. To think of all of those people down there, imagine what their lives are like. To look up at the stars and see how vast the universe is, while I stand here, alone and quiet with clouds of smoke that will never reach them.”

It’s almost poetic, it’s almost quiet, and Mina finds herself looking over at the younger girl, wondering when she had become this eloquent, when she had become this contemplative, and how none of the other girls had never noticed.

When they go back to their rooms that night, Tz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter