OT9/MoChaeng/2Yeon YESorYES

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OT9/MoChaeng/2Yeon YES or YES Livestream

 

Inspired by these pics: https://twitter.com/TWICEpeachMOMO/status/1059452959107407872?s=09

 

 


“Make sure to get my pretty angles, unnie,” Momo whines a bit playfully as she poses elegantly for the camera.

 

“All of your angles are pretty, Momoring,” Nayeon replies smoothly, snapping two photos of Momo in her black crop top before their YES or YES Livestream. Jeongyeon is beside her, beaming proudly at her photographer girlfriend.

 

“Yah, stop hitting on my girl!” Chaeyoung materializes out of almost nowhere, leaning over Momo eagerly.

 

“Did you just say ‘yah’? Learn to have some respect for your elders, kiddo,” Nayeon huffs, indignant, ready to drop the camera and stomp over to knock some sense into the younger's head. And she would have, if not for Jeongyeon's smooth arms wrapping around her waist, coos in her ear succeeding in keeping her in place.

 

“My baby girl isn't a kiddo; she's the sweetest girlfriend and a beast in bed-” Chaeyoung shuts Momo up with a kiss, and Nayeon's incoherent screams can be heard in the background. Hoots and hollers join the mix; Sana and Dahyun are most definitely watching. Mina remains engrossed in her mobile game; the chaos is a common occurrence, and she can't find herself to be bothered.

 

“Children, please! We're live in five minutes!” Jihyo sighs as Tzuyu pats her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter