SaNayeon Vampire AU

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This may be a prequel to a fic at some point. Let me know if you want to see more of this universe!


Happy MOMO Day!! As always, follow me @moonstargayzing on Twitter for gay content and let me know what you want to see more of <3 Have a great day celebrating the wonder and beauty that is Hirai Momo, loves.

 

Blood. 

There is so much blood. Sana chokes and writhes, the hot liquid spewing from her neck, coating her favorite shirt, drenching her hair, pooling all over the wooden floorboards beneath her. Searing pain clouds her vision, and the hazy figure above her continues pinning her down, lapping at the red that never stops flowing.

It seems like an eternity before darkness engulfs her, the pain fading away to peaceful nothingness.

Blood. 

Sana jolts upright, gasping for air that never comes before hissing in pain, clutching and grabbing at her chest, her head, her stomach. Her teeth hurt, her lips feel sharpness prickling against them. Everything is burning, and all she can think about is blood.

Blood. 

The victim that had fallen to her frenzy when she had awoken lies still. She has no recollection of how she had ended up here, in this alley, feasting on the crimson that smeared his features, the red that splattered the wall like a modern graffiti work. The taste leaves her buzzing, the feeling of the liquid humming in her veins. 

She feels alive, and she throws her head back and laughs, choking a bit as the remaining liquid trickles down .

Blood.

That is all she sees as she chokes on her own saliva, the red liquid coming out of her every time she heaves. Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter