OT9 500 Subs!

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Summary: The girls celebrate 500 subs and break the 4th wall.

 

 

“BABES, BABES!!1” Sana screams, almost dropping her phone.

“What is it?!” both Jihyo and Nayeon rush over, Jihyo’s cooking forgotten on the stove and Nayeon’s plushy abandoned on the floor. Momo and Jeongyeon look up from where they’re tussling on the couch, Momo slowly untangling her limbs from around Jeongyeon’s long legs. 

Dahyun waddles over, wrapping her arms around Sana’s waist with a pout, and Chaeyoung and Mina shuffle out of their room with linked hands, hair messy and clothes wrinkled as they approach (they were napping, you erts). Tzuyu gently places down the book she was reading on the arm of the couch, glad that Jeongyeon’s legs finally aren’t kicking onto her lap from Jeongmo’s scuffle. 

Sana cradles her phone in her hands, holding it out for the rest of the girls to see. 

“We got 500 subscribers!” She claps her hands, dropping her phone for real this time, and Mina pulls her hand away from Chaeyoung’s with lightning speed, diving and catching the phone just in time with a grace only she could pull off. Chaeyoung pouts sleepily as Mina leaves her side, but they’re all used to Sana’s antics.

“REALLY?!” Nayeon’s loud voice breaks through the muttering, and she jumps in excitement, wrapping her arms around Jeongyeon’s neck and nearly choking the poor girl.

“This calls for a celebration!!” Dahyun already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter