- Those Mahogany Eyes

Don't Walk Away... Darling [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V I.

 

chanyeol stops his car outside a grey concrete building and sighs. He thought the place they'd decided to meet would be a little more... impressive. He leans back on the comfy black leather seat and fishes for his phone in his pocket. Once taken to the home screen he opens the messaging app before sending off a short, snappy message to Oh Sehun, telling him to make sure all the times, prices and bookings are fully sorted for their trip. As he waits for it to send he yawns slightly, using his hand to cover up his mouth.

 

Once sure it has sent he opens up another chat to another number and types 'I'm waiting outside - in the big white car. Hurry up but don't rush too much'. Chanyeol clicks his phone off, then leans back even further into the soft groove of his seat. He can see the wing-mirror out the side of his eye and notices the black van carrying the cameramen and their equipment. The sight reminds him to check the car camera and selfie stick they were given. He fiddles around with each item for a little while, making sure everything is set up well so the Idol won't have to do anything. 

 

Just in time, a gentle vibration hits his hand and he sees a reply from his assisstant. 'Everything has been sorted out and checked ten times over. There's no need to worry. Have fun on your little trip! ;) Chanyeol roles his eyes at the cheeky tone of the message and mutters "bastard" under his breath. His voice has a slight lilt of humour in it however. As much as Sehun annoys CEO Park, he secretly enjoys the light jokes between the two.

 

He smiles to himself again and places his phone back into his pocket so he can keep a look out for Baekhyun. He folds his arms tightly across his chest in an aim to get comfortable. Half closing his eyes, he leans his head against the headrest, carefull not to mess up his maticulously curled and fluffed hair. He feels himself get a tad drowsy as the time ticks by - it is only 8:30 after all. And Chanyeol knows how long it will take to drive to their final destination, so an early start is all for the better.

 

A sharp knocking from the passenger side window jerks him from his dream-like state. He turns to look out the window and is not surprised to see Baekhyun's looming face staring bacl at him. The idol waves with his skinny, delicate hands and a small, tired smile takes over his soft lips. Chanyeol smiles back and holds up a finger, signalling for the other towait for just a few more seconds. He pulls down the sun-blocker so that he can check his hair in the small mirror. Once satisfied with the way his silver hair falls over his eyes he unlocks the car doors and lets Baekhyun in. 

 

The young man enters the car and firmly shuts the door behind him. Baekhyun lets out a breif sigh before turning his attention onto the man he's sat next to. This may be the first time he's ever seen the CEO without a suit and tie, but the whole outfit of tracksuits, a hoody and sunglasses gives him a very... boyfriend look. Not that Baekhyun would care. No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter