- I'm Already Done With This

Don't Walk Away... Darling [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I I I.

 

A strong thud falls through his body as someone's sturdy arms encage Baekhyun's body. He in all his breath, tightly shutting his eyes as the impact travels through him. He slowly puts down his arms which he had previously curled into his chest as he had tried to make himself as small as possible. He lets out a big sigh of relief as the steady arms holding him up start to loosen. The other person begins to bring Baekhyun to his feet, moving him forward a little so that the artist can stand up straight. The arms fall away from Baekhyun, leaving himfeeling an unexpexted coldness wash over his body.

 

He opens his eyes slowly just in time to see a silver haired man walking away from him. His dark blue suit barely creases as he moves back towards his team, his tall slim body making him look like a model with every step. Baekhyun studies the man's back profile, but he can mainly only see his fluffy hair, bouncing slightly as he walks. Yet that hair has a perfect wave to it, silver all over with platinum blonde running throughout. The black roots of his natural hair colour are only just starting to show through, making him look even more like he belongs on the front cover of Vogue.

 

Baekhyun stands in the middle of the corridoor in a dazed state when the man's low gravelly voice cuts through his thoughts: "Hurry up, I don't have much time for this and I'd rather get whatever the hell this is done as soon as possible." The sharp words shake Baekhyun from his trance, whilst the deep voice of the man (presumably CEO Park) makes him melt inside. He quickly follows the probable CEO and his team into a nearby room to start their meeting. Baekhyun's eyes flicker to the rose-gold plated clock that's hung high on the wall. He only has 2 and a half hours until he's due to be back practicing. He better hurry this along too if he's to get back without a scolding.

 

He makes his way over to the dark wood table in the middle of the room where the silver haired man has already taken a seat. He uses his hand to gesture for the idol to sit down diretly opposite from him. Baekhyun does as the other wishes and slides into the large, black, pleather chair, feeling the cool material calm him down slightly. Barkhyun chews his lower lip with nerves, gently kicking his legs back and fourth under the table. CEO Park shuffles a few of the papers infront of him around, separating them difinitively into different piles. 

 

Baekhyun looks at him inquisitvely, seeing his face properly for the first time. He has smoother skin than any idol, not a dent or imperfection on the surface. His blue eyes are framed by a pair of circular black-rimmed glasses, making his handsome face seem somehow cute. No! Even if he does look good, that doesn't make up for his personality. He's very rude and doesn't seem to know how good this deal would be for both our companies. Don't get distracted Byun Baekhyun! The CEO lifts his head slightly, arching his left eyebrow in dissaprovement. Baekhyun immediatly diverts his eyes and stops biting his lower lip.

 

CEO Park Chanyeol puts his pen down and leans back in his chair, quickly readjusting his glasses. Good thing he stopped biting his lip. Far too... Distracting. He think before starting the conversation up. He picks up his pen again and taps it gently on the table a few times. 

"This... Plan, between Six Figures Entertainment and Lightning Entertainment, is going to be a risk." Chanyeol begins, his serious tone never shifting. "If you mess up anything whilst still associated with my company then there will be a problem. Granted, if Huang Zitao steps out of line, then my Lightning Entertainment will be in trouble. But Zitao is seemingly a lot less likely to make a mistake than you." he stares across the table straight through Baekhyun. The CEO's electrifying blue eyes paralyze him. Baekhyun feels the CEO's power washing over him.

"I-I agree Mr... CEO." he stutters, barely able to look the other in the eyes. "If we can come to an agreement both I and Huang Zitao will work hard to make sure that no problems occur." he looks down, and adds in a quieter voice: "and we both have equal chance of making a mistake, not just me."

"Well judging by that little accident out there I beg to differ." he once again gives a judgemental look to Baekhyun. "But you are well spoken so I will give you a chance." Baekhyun breathes out with relief. He hasn't ed up just yet. "I am prepared to give you a 6 month contract, where you will still be working for your own company, but will also be bound to mine. So not only working on this collaboration, but also on whatever your company has planned for you. The six months will include 4 moths preperation for the music release, and 2 months promotions." Baekhyun slowly nods his head in understanding. Chanyeol takes a sip of water from the frosted glass next to him before continuing. 

 

"If you are prepared to take on all this work then we have a deal. The same applies to Huang Zitao, and the profits of the collaboration will be evenly split between the two companies, then ditributed in a fair ratio to you and Mr Huang. You are happy with this I assume?" He raises an eyebrow at the other, awaiting his answer.

"Ah-h yes sir!" he say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter