It's A Mini Me!

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What have you done to me???!!!!", an angry and very cute baby Taeyeon yelled at the so-called angel. The angel, Hyoyeon, claims to be helping her with her love life, yet for some reason turned her into a baby. After Taeyeon saw her reflection in the mirror she was so shocked. Never in her life did she think she would become a baby.....AGAIN!

"Like I said, I'm helping you with your love life", Hyoyeon sang back.

"HOW THE IS THIS HELPING ME???!!!", Taeyeon yells. Tiffany emerged from the kitchen to the living room where she had left the baby Taeyeon.

"I see you're not tired at all huh? I wonder who would just leave you out in the cold like that?", Tiffany said.

"Tiffany! It's me Taeyeon!! Your best friend since forever!! That weird- angel ing turned me into a baby!", Taeyeon desperately said and pointed in Hyoyeon's direction. Tiffany turned in that direction but saw nothing.

"Ouch, this child's got a sour mouth. But it's useless. It's all coming out as babbling to her, plus she can't see me unless I want her to, so your protests won't work", Taeyeon had never felt so frustrated before. Of everything that could have happened to her, anything seemed logical, her being a god, being a top-secret agent for the government after being orphaned at a young age, hell she would believe in having magic powers like in Harry Potter, but becoming a ing baby.........now that was something new and not cliche.

Tiffany on the other hand was wondering what baby Taeyeon was trying to tell her. Maybe she was just excited and want to play?

"Now that I think about it, I don't know your name....", Tiffany told baby Taeyeon absentmindedly.

, please tell me she's not going to name me.....WAIT WHAT IF SHE HANDS ME OVER TO THE POLICE????, Taeyeon was indeed freaking out. It only made sense to give the baby to the police if they appeared out of nowhere. Like what was Tiffany going to do with a baby??

"Hmmmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter