The Appointment

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello dear readers, this is baby TaeTae here reporting the events that took place after the last chapter."

"If you remember correctly, a coworker of Tiffany's decided to show up at our house with some "documents" that required her "signature". Which sounds like complete bull to me as it was more like a reason to stop by. The once was a demon that haunted me and turned me into this small creature showed and actually helped for once! She disappeared for a short period of time, then returned and poured a truth potion of some sort into his drink, which ultimately revealed his true nature to Tiffany. That guy really got what he deserved! Afterward, I overheard Tiffany speaking to possibly her boss saying that the had quit his job due to medical reasons. I guess the heavens are indeed on my side and he will be far away from Tiffany. After all that we are here today, on this Wednesday. The middle of the week, and where I am currently questioning ways to get Tiffany to fall for me and a way to get out of this body and GROW!"

Honestly, how does one fall in love with a baby? I mean one can fall in love with a baby usually because they're cute and adorable in many ways. But I'm talking about falling in love like one does with someone they want to marry and whatnot.

I decided to try listening to what that angel had said. Being stuck like this is a way to still be near her, but it's also for her to realize how much I actually mean to her? So I guess I'm supposed to follow that saying? You know, "you don't know what you had until it's gone". OR WHAT IF THIS IS LIKE THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG????

Would Fany have to kiss me to revert me back to my normal self??? HMMMM It's worth a try!

Free kiss and I might be able to go back to normal. But what if she kisses me, and still doesn't like the normal me? The real me she's been friends with since forever? Will she just see me as a friend if I revert back too soon? Maybe I should just stay like this for a while longer!

If you guys remember I've finally been able to stand, but I need to grip onto something. Well, don't be too impressed when I say I can finally stand without holding onto something.

Yes yes, I know, I'm amazing!

I've also been practicing my-JBFKGSJBGGKDS

"Ok, let's go Taetae!", Oh my god. Fany-ah don't pick me up like that all of a sudden! Wait, where are we going?

She grabbed a big bag, probably filled with baby stuff. Are we going to the mall again? Or maybe somewhere else? But where?

She buckled me into the new car seat she bought and off we were.

After some time driving we arrived in front of this huge building. There were some words on the front, but I didn't get a chance to see what it said when Tiffany was blocking most of the letters. The only word I was able to make out was "office". I wonder what kind of office this is, it doesn't look like Tiffany's work office. HMMMM

We went up the elevator to the 8th floor. The floor was filled with other babies, the realization finally came to me. I know where we are.....

 

THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE!!!!

 

More specifically a children's doctor. The halls were filled with toys, the walls were colourful, bright, and eye-catching. The room was loud from the kids that were nearby.

 

Tiffany had sat down, holding me securely in her lap. I looked up at her in confusion, am I getting a check-up? I could only assume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter